Best Ear Nose And Throat Ent Hospitals , Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one of the best hospitals in the region. ...
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, and pediatrics.
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, and more.
- The hospita...
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their...
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of Virginia.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services,...
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department and a modern Intensive Care Unit. It also has an outpatie...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and features a team of highly skilled and experience...
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area of 120,000 square meters and a capacity of 1,200 beds. It is equipped with the latest me...
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI)...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in the development of medical care in Egypt.
- The hospital's main focus is on performing surgeries and provi...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Cairo University Hospital
- 2. Ain Shams University Hospital
- 3. Alexandria University Hospital
- 4. Mansoura University Hospital
- 5. Suez Canal University Hospital
- 6. Beni-Suef University Hospital
- 7. Zagazig University Hospital
- 8. Kafr El-Sheikh University Hospital
- 9. Tanta University Hospital
- 10. Port Said General Hospital
- 11. Damanhour Teaching Hospital
- 12. Assiut university hospital
- 13 . Minia university hospital
- 14 . Aswan university hospital
- 15 . Qena university hospital
- 16 . South Valley university hospital
- 17 . Banha university hospital
ENT surgery is one of the most common surgeries in the world. It is estimated that more than 30 million surgeries are performed every year. The cost of ENT surgery can vary significantly depending on the hospital, country, and type of surgery. In Egypt, the average cost of ENT surgery is between $1,000 and $2,000. However, the cost can range from $500 to $10,000 depending on the hospital and type of surgery. There are a number of different types of ENT surgeries, and each one has its own set of costs. Some of the most common ENT surgeries include rhinoplasty, septoplasty, tonsillectomy, and adenoidectomy.
If you need to have ENT surgery in Egypt, there are several hospitals you can choose from. However, not all hospitals are the same, and it is important to consider certain criteria before deciding which one is right for you. The following are some factors you may want to take into account when making your decision:
- The first thing to consider is the hospital's location. If you are not familiar with Cairo, be sure to choose a hospital that is close to your home or hotel.
- Another important factor is the hospital's reputation. Do your research online and ask around to see what others have had to say about their experience at the hospital.
- Another thing to look at is the hospital's accreditation. Make sure the hospital has been accredited by a recognized organisation, such as Joint Commission International (JCI).
There is no one definitive answer to the question of whether or not it is safe to fly after ENT surgery in Egypt. Some people report no problems, while others say they experienced complications such as sinus infections and ear pain after flying. It is advisable to speak with your doctor before making any travel plans.
Egyptian hospitals are known for their high quality of care, but it is important to do your research before choosing a hospital. Make sure that the hospital you choose has been accredited by an international organization such as Joint Commission International (JCI) or the World Health Organization (WHO).
If you decide to travel after surgery, take precautions to avoid infection. Wash your hands frequently, avoid contact with sick people, and drink plenty of fluids. If you experience any problems during or after your flight, seek medical attention immediately.
Yes, there is a long waitlist for ENT surgery in Egypt. The average wait time is about 3-4 months, but it can vary depending on the hospital and the type of surgery you need. I know a lot of people who have had to wait over a year for surgery.
The hospitals are usually very crowded and the wait times are long. I would recommend getting surgery in Egypt if you don't have any other options, but be prepared for a long wait.
In Egypt, the success rate of ENT surgery is high overall, but there are some types of procedures that have a higher success rate than others.
The most common type of ENT surgery is the removal of tonsils, which has a success rate of more than 95 percent. The removal of the adenoids also has a high success rate, with more than 90 percent of patients achieving a successful outcome.
Surgeries to correct hearing problems are also generally successful, with more than 80 percent of patients achieving improved hearing following the procedure. However, surgeries to correct sinus problems are less successful, with only about 50 percent of patients reporting relief from their symptoms following surgery.
There are a few risks associated with ENT surgery in Egypt. One of the most common risks is infection. This can happen when bacteria enters the body through the surgical incision. Infection can cause fever, swelling, and pain. Other risks include bleeding, damage to nearby organs, and anesthesia complications.
There are also different types of risks associated with ENT surgery. For example, there is a risk of perforating the eardrum during surgery. This can lead to hearing loss or other problems like vertigo. There is also a risk of damaging the vocal cords during surgery. This can lead to voice changes or hoarseness.