Memorial Hospital Group, headquartered in Antalya, Turkey, is an integrated healthcare provider in Turkey, with over 30 hospitals and clinics across the country and has employed over 4000 healthcare workers.
- Memorial Hospital Group provides high-quality healthcare services to over 2 million patients each year.
- The group consists of six hospitals, a medical center, and a research and training institute and offers a comprehensive range of medical services, from primary care to advanced specialist treatments including general and specialized surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiology, oncology, and neurology.
- Memorial Hospital Group is committed to providing quality, affordable healthcare for all its patients.
- The medical center offers outpatient services such as diagnostic tests and treatments, checkups, and counseling.
- The company has a strong focus on research and training, and invests heavily in these areas. The research and training institute conducts medical research and trains nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- The group has a strong quality control policy which has resulted in high patient satisfaction ratings.
- Memorial Hospital Group ranks first in Turkey for organ transplants with more than 1,000 transplants performed annually.
- Memorial Hospital Group is the only provider in Turkey with an accredited children's hospital.
Since it was founded in 2006, Memorial Hospital Group Turkey (MHG-T) has been a major player in the country’s healthcare system. The company has won numerous awards for its high-quality care, including being named the best hospital in Istanbul by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2014.
The group's hospitals have been awarded more than 300 international quality accreditations. Memorial Hospital Group Turkey is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Memorial Hospital Group Turkey was the first hospital group in Turkey to receive JCI accreditation.
- The accreditation process included an on-site survey and a review of policies and procedures. Memorial Hospital Group met all requirements for accreditation, including quality of care, safety, and governance.