Best Neurosurgery Hospitals in Istanbul , Turkey
Showing 1 - 10 of 19 results
Liv Hospital Ulus is a general hospital in Ankara, Turkey.
- The hospital has 350 beds and a total staff of over 1000.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Ankara and has an extensive range of medical equipment and facilities.
- Liv Hospital Ulus is also...
I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital is a private hospital in Turkey that offers a wide range of medical services.
- It has been in operation since 1995 and is currently the largest hospital in Turkey, with a total of 1,600 beds.
- The hospital has an annual patient throu...
- Emsey Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Turkey.
- It offers both private and public healthcare services, and has a staff of over 2,000 people.
- Emsey Hospital is located in the city of Ankara, Turkey.
- It is a general hospital with 871 beds, and it offers a wide ra...
- Medipol Mega University Hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Europe and has over 1,500 beds and employs more than 5,000 people.
- The hospital is also one of the busiest in the country, with over 1.5 million patients treated each year. ...
- The Memorial Sisli Hospital is a general hospital located in the Sisli district of Istanbul, Turkey.
- It has been in operation since 1993 and is a member of the Memorial Healthcare Group. The hospital has more than 1,500 beds and employs more than 4,000 people.
- It is a teaching hosp...
- Medical Park, which has been serving in Gaziosmanpaşa district of Istanbul since 2015, has been operating as a modern university hospital since the first quarter of 2018 as a result of the cooperation with Istinye University.
- The hospital is a part of Medical Park Hospitals group, which is the flagship o...
About The Hospital
- The Memorial Ataşehir Hospital is a world-class medical facility that offers outstanding care to its patients.
- The hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey and is one of the largest hospitals in the country. The hospital has a staff of over 1,000 doctors and nurses who are highly skilled and trained i...
About The Hospital
- The Medistanbul Hospital is a world-renowned medical facility that offers a wide range of services to its patients.
- Medistanbul Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Istanbul, Turkey. The hospital was founded in 2001 and provides a wide range of services to its patients.
- The founder of Memorial Behçelievler Hospital is Dr. Osman Şimşek. He is a cardiologist and former professor at Istanbul University. He opened the hospital to provide high-quality medical care to the people of Istanbul.
- The Memorial hospital behcelievler hospital was built in the year 2000. The ho...
- The American Hospital in Turkey was founded in 1901. The American Hospital in Istanbul is one of the most respected and technologically advanced hospitals in Turkey. The American Hospital in Istanbul is a world-renowned facility that provides excellent medical care at an affordable price.
- The hospital is located in the h...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Acibadem Health Group Hospitals
- 2. Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty Hospital
- 3. European Hospital
- 4. Florence Nightingale Hospital
- 5. German Hospital Istanbul
- 6. Healthcare Group Hospitals
- 7. Istituto Europeo di Oncologia (IEO) – Istanbul Branch
- 8. Medicana International Hospitals Group
- 9. Memorial Health Group Hospitals
- 10. Private American Hospital
- 11. Private British Hospital
- 12. Private French Hospital
- 13. Private German Hospital
Neurosurgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the brain, spine, and peripheral nerves. Istanbul has a number of world-class hospitals that offer neurosurgery services. The cost of neurosurgery in Istanbul can vary depending on the hospital and the type of procedure performed. However, the average cost for a basic neurosurgery procedure is around $2,000 - $3,000. There are also a number of different types of neurosurgery procedures that can be performed, each with its own unique set of costs. For example, an endoscopic surgery procedure can cost up to $10,000 depending on the hospital.
Istanbul is a city with many hospitals. How do you choose a hospital for neurosurgery? What factors do you consider when deciding?
The first factor to consider is the hospital's location. You want to find a hospital that is close to your home or work. The second factor is the hospital's reputation. You want to choose a hospital that has a good reputation for neurosurgery. The third factor is the hospital's staff. You want to make sure the hospital has experienced and qualified doctors and nurses. The fourth factor is the hospital's equipment. You want to make sure the hospital has the latest and most advanced equipment. The fifth factor is the cost of surgery. You want to find a hospital that offers affordable prices. The sixth factor is the insurance coverage. Make sure the hospital accepts your insurance plan.
After neurosurgery, many people wonder if it is safe to fly. The answer to this question may depend on the hospital where the surgery was performed. Some hospitals in Istanbul are known for their high-quality care and safety records. If you have surgery at one of these hospitals, you can feel confident that it is safe to fly after your operation.
However, not all hospitals in Istanbul are equally reputable. If you have surgery at a hospital that is not known for its safety record, you may want to wait a few weeks before flying. This will give your body time to heal and reduce the risk of complications.
Regardless of where your surgery was performed, always check with your doctor before flying. He or she may have specific instructions for you based on your individual case.
Istanbul is home to some of the best hospitals in the world, but if you need neurosurgery, you may have to wait a long time for treatment. A recent study by the health care website Medigo found that the average wait time for neurosurgery in Istanbul is 101 days. That's significantly longer than the global average of 66 days.
There are several reasons for the long waitlist in Istanbul. First, there is a limited number of neurosurgeons in the city. Second, demand for neurosurgery is high, thanks to Istanbul's large population and its status as a major tourist destination. Finally, many hospitals in Istanbul are over capacity, which means that patients often have to wait for a bed to open up.
The good news is that the waitlist for neurosurgery in Istanbul is gradually getting shorter.
The success rate of neurosurgery varies depending on the type of surgery being performed. In Istanbul, the overall success rate for neurosurgery is approximately 83%. This figure includes surgeries that are performed for both malignant and benign tumors, as well as surgeries for various other conditions.
The success rate for different types of neurosurgeries can vary significantly. For example, the success rate for surgeries to remove brain tumors is approximately 85%, while the success rate for surgeries to treat cerebrovascular diseases is only about 50%. However, it should be noted that these figures are based on data from a small number of hospitals in Istanbul.
Istanbul is home to some of the best hospitals in the world. Neurosurgery is a common procedure performed in these hospitals, and the risks associated with it are well understood. However, there are some different types of risks associated with neurosurgery that can vary depending on the hospital and the surgeon performing the procedure.
One of the main risks is infection. This can occur if the surgical instruments are not properly sterilized, or if bacteria from the patient's skin contaminate the surgical area. Another risk is bleeding. This can occur if a blood vessel is damaged during surgery, or if there is excessive bleeding from the brain.
Another potential risk is damage to nearby structures such as nerves or blood vessels. This can occur if the surgeon is not careful when cutting through tissue, or if they accidentally puncture a blood vessel.