The ranking of these hospitals is based on 2329 requests, 1089 patient reviews, costs, and data from 37 clinics.
1. Atasehir Medicana Hospital
- Medicana Ata?ehir Hospital is one of the Medicana Group of Hospitals' multispeciality hospitals in Turkey.
- It has 12 contemporary clinics and about 3,500 medical workers who follow international treatment standards.
- The Turkish Ministry of Health and the Joint Commission International has set quality and service criteria for Medicana Ata?ehir Hospital (JCI).
2. Medipol Mega University Hospital
- The Medipol Clinic's Ophthalmology Department (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of eye problems.
- Retinal dystrophy, strabismus, cataract, myopia, astigmatism, and glaucoma are all treated by specialists.
- For cataract patients, Medipol ophthalmologists use either traditional surgery or ultrasonic phacoemulsification.
- Laser treatment is used to correct myopathy and astigmatism (LASIK method).
3. Anadolu Medical Center is a hospital in Anadolu, Turkey.
- The Anadolu Hospital's Ophthalmology Department (Gebze, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of eye problems.
- Cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, choroid inflammation, retinopathy, and retinal detachment are all treated by ophthalmologists.
- The Anadolu doctors use the laser to correct vision. Patients with cataracts can have intraocular lenses implanted by their eye doctors (IOL).
4. Netgoz Eye Clinic
- At Netgoz Eye Clinic, you can have 3rd generation laser eye surgery performed by the best doctors in the field.
- They started as a boutique surgery clinic in Izmir in 2005, and they've been altering people's lives ever since.
- Their skilled ophthalmologists, aided by brilliant optometrists and nursing personnel, are committed to excellence in diagnosing and treating eye disorders, employing cutting-edge German laser and microsurgical technologies.
Accreditations this clinic holds:
- The Turkish Medical Association has accepted Netgoz Eye Clinic as a member.
- The ISO Certification - International Organization for Standardization - is a member of Netgoz Eye Clinic.
- Netgoz Eye Clinic is a member of TTB - Turkish Medical Association's Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association (Turkey)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Certification (International)
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association (EPCD) (Turkey)
5. Kaskaloglu Eye Hospital
- They've been improving their patients' eyesight for more than two decades, and it's changed their lives.
- Many people from all across the world have been treated by them.
- They can accurately assess eye disorders and treat them utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and current treatments using comprehensive and detailed diagnoses.
- Cataract surgery, retinal detachment surgery, glaucoma surgery, and strabismus surgery are some of the surgical operations.
- Most overseas patients choose refractive operations like LASIK, LASEK, PRK, and refractive lens exchange with trifocal lens implants.
- ICL implants are used for people with extremely high refractive errors.
- They can provide support in English, German, and Turkish and additional translation services if needed.
- They offer a variety of travel options to international patients.
- The hospital helps patients with airport and hotel pickups, tour guides, and local lodging.
- They treat patients with private insurance as well as those with public health insurance.
6. Talya Medical Centre
- One of the first clinics to use the Femto laser surgical procedure is the Talya Medical Center.
- Since the year 2000, laser technology has been advancing all across the world.
- The center with the Carl Zeiss Visumax device kept up with this progress.
- With the development of health tourism, this clinic understood the desires and wants of their international patients and expanded their services.
- They have had a gynecological, dental, and cosmetic plastic surgery department since 2001, in addition to a well-equipped eye clinic.
- The ReLEx-Smile therapy, conducted at the Talya Medical Center with the Zeiss Visumax femtosecond laser, is the most recent advancement in laser eye surgery.
- This technique is now only provided at TALYA TIP MERKEZI in Turkey's Mediterranean area.
7. Ozel Medical Clinic
- This hospital, located in Bursa, Turkey, offers world-class medical services.
- The hospital welcomes health tourists and provides treatment at a reasonable cost.
- For the convenience of health visitors, online consultations are available.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technology that allows the facility's professional and experienced staff to undertake advanced treatments while treating patients.
- Internal medicine, acute care, pediatric medicine, emergency care, cardiology, general surgery, plastic and aesthetic surgical treatments, ENT services, ophthalmology, orthopedics and traumatology, and occupational therapy are given.
8. Private Gürlife Hospital
- Gürlife Hospital was founded on August 27, 2018, to become a pioneer in the private health industry by delivering high-quality, dependable, and world-class health services.
- The hospital is in the Turkish city of Eskisehir. With 154 patient beds, 44 same-day beds, 46 intensive care beds, five operating rooms, a delivery room, a neonatal intensive care unit, a microbiology laboratory, and a radiology unit, it is the city's largest private hospital.
- Gürlife Hospital is a private hospital that provides high-quality health care to its patients through inpatient, outpatient, check-ups, and medical treatments.
- Oncology surgeries, brain and nerve surgeries, orthopedic operations, ear-nose-and-throat surgeries, eye surgeries, vascular treatments, and aesthetic operations are just a few of the procedures that medical specialists specialize in.
- The team comprises highly qualified physicians and surgeons who have extensive expertise in treating both domestic and international patients.
- The hospital features state-of-the-art operating rooms and spacious recovery rooms.
- Eski?ehir Private Gürlife Hospital, which holds a Health Tourism Authorization Certificate, provides a complete variety of services to international patients and visitors.
- Medical tourism is a straightforward procedure here.
- Before and during your medical trip, you will receive competent assistance.
- Professional translation services in English, French, and Arabic can be given for your convenience, as they recognize that language can be a significant obstacle to medical travel.
- Patients and family members can quickly communicate with representatives as well as the doctor via WhatsApp.
- As a result, those obstacles will no longer be an issue for you throughout your medical travel.
- From the airport, patients and their guests will be received.
- They will then be transported to the hospital via private shuttle or automobile.
For more information about treatment in Turkey, connect with us at Mespoir and book your appointments. Contact us at: email@example.com or +91 8882202803
Submit a Request