India plays a host for many hospitals like:
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Research Center
- With a legacy of over 32 years under its belt, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the finest cardiology hospitals in India.
- It is a part of the Fortis Healthcare Group, which has branches all over India.
- It is considered as a benchmark for cardiac health care for its path breaking treatment methodologies and patient care ideologies, with an emphasis on compassionate patient care practices.
- It is one of the largest free- standing healthcare institutions all over the world.
- It is considered as a center of excellence with expertise in providing all sorts of cardiac treatments like cardiac bypass surgery, interventional cardiology, non- invasive cardiology, Pediatric cardiology and pediatric cardiac surgery.
- All hospitals under Fortis are very suitable for medical tourists as they provide multidisciplinary treatment under one roof to address all of the patient’s problems simultaneously.
- The hospital also provides patients with translators, transport, accommodation, wherever required.
- Fortis Heart Command Centre
- It has been set up as a way to connect different smaller regional cardiology treatment centers to help them provide better care with lower costs.
- It is run under the expert guidance of Dr. Ashok Seth and is empaneled with multiple government authorities, PSUs and Insurance agencies, which helps take a bit of the financial burden off the patient’s backs.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute won the “Best Specialty Centre for Cardiology” Award in 2018.
Asian Heart Institute (AHI)
- Although the heritage of Asian Heart Institute extends to only 17 years, it has established itself as a center of excellence in its own right.
- The institute has catered to over 4 lakh patients since its inception.
- AHI has an unprecedented 99.4% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries.
- It has been accredited by both the Joint Commission International (JCI) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- It is led by Dr. Ramakanta Panda, with the goal of providing holistic heart care to patients with ethics, expertise and excellence at an affordable price. AHI values patient satisfaction, high quality of treatment, high performance of the physicians and provision of the best treatment with innovative ideas and technologies tremendously.
- It has won numerous accolades, among which are the “India’s Best Cardiac Hospital”, “India’s Best Private Cardiac Care”, “World’s TOP 10 Best Hospitals for Medical Tourists” among others.
Apollo Multispecialty Hospital
- Although Apollo Hospital Group has many different branches of exemplary hospitals all over India, including Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, etc., Apollo Greams Road Branch in Chennai is considered to be among the best even within them.
- Apollo Multi Specialty Hospital is one of the most comprehensive, advanced and innovative cardiology centers in the world.
- Since its foundation nearly 35 years ago, the institute has performed admirably and excellently as a cardiovascular center by providing patients with the most advanced technologies and with the best outcomes.
- The institute is capable of performing different types of cardiac treatments such as non- invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, complex PCIs, heart transplants, etc.
- The center is adept at performing minimally invasive heart surgeries such as TAVR, TAVI, Mitraclip, etc. for patients with symptomatic severe cardiac disorders, or patients with moderate to high surgical risks.
- The infrastructure of the Apollo Heart Institute is one of the most advanced state of the art technological genius, with the latest technologically equipped cath labs, cardiac critical care units, intensive care units and operation theatres.
- The institute is backed up by some of the most excellent and experienced cardiothoracic surgeons and post- operative teams to help deliver to the patients the best level of care they can, with respect to their area of expertise.
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital
- Nanavati Hospital is the single largest private hospital in India.
- With a legacy of over 70 years, it stands at the zenith of healthcare in India, far above other hospitals.
- It was initially inaugurated by the first prime Minister of India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru in 1950.
- The infrastructure of the hospital is made of 350 bed facility housing 55 specialty departments including Centre for bone marrow Transplant, Cancer Centre, Centre for Child Health, Centre for Critical Care, Centre for Digestive & Liver Diseases, Heart Centre, Centre for Neurosciences, Centre for Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery, Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant; with 75 critical care beds, and 11 state of the art modular operation theatres.
- It has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) and National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) for its high quality patient care.
- The advanced infrastructure is handled by an equally advanced medical professional team of 350 consultants, 100 resident doctors, 475 nursing staff and 1500 employees, each of which is an expert in their own field.
- The facility and its staff has been awarded numerous accolades at both national and international level since its inception.
These are some of the best hospitals in India which are leading the medical tourism in India.
Submit a Request