- Cleopatra Hospitals Group has created a solid market position by being committed to creating Healthcare Systems in Egypt to make quality healthcare services widely available across the country, with over 30 years of industry experience and strategic expansion.
- After acquiring its East Cairo Hospitals, Cleopatra Hospital, founded in 1984, and Cairo Specialized Hospital, founded in 1976, the Cleopatra Hospitals Group was formed in 2014. Nile Badrawi Hospital and Al Shorouk Hospital were added to the Group's geographical network in West Cairo in 2015 and 2016.
- Cleopatra Hospitals Group went public in 2016 through an initial public offering (IPO) to continue its expansion. The group's asset base was increased in 2019 with the addition of its most recent two acquisitions, Queens Hospital and El Katib Hospital, and the opening of its first two autonomous Polyclinics.
- Cleopatra Facilities Company (CHG) is Egypt's largest private hospital group by several hospital beds and functioning hospitals, having been founded in 2014 and listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange in 2016.
- Cleopatra Hospitals Group presently operates six of the country's top hospitals and two newly opened polyclinics, with a total of 779 beds and more than 50 specialties, as well as approximately 1,500 resident doctors and consultants and 900 nursing staff.
The Cleopatra Hospital groupings include the following hospitals:
- Cleopatra Hospital
- Nile Badrawi Hospital
- Al Shorouk Hospital
- Queens Hospital
- El Katib Hospital
- Bedaya Hospital
- CHG's hospitals now have a 30-year track record of success, with names like Cleopatra Hospital, Cairo Specialized Hospital, Nile Badrawi Hospital, Al Shorouk Hospital, and the two most recent additions of El Katib Hospital and Queens Hospital.
- CHG has created different Centres of Excellence (CoEs) throughout its state-of-the-art facilities to provide our patients with the most up-to-date and highest quality care across a wide range of disciplines, including cardiology, radiology, orthopedics, urology, and a variety of others.
- Patients at CHG have access to the highest quality of healthcare available in Egypt, delivered by highly qualified and experienced medical professionals using the most up-to-date medical technology.
- The Group's strategy focuses on improving and standardizing service quality, integrating new and existing facilities to achieve higher efficiencies, enhancing utilization and optimizing existing capacity, expanding the geographical footprint and referral channels, venturing into new, high-potential segments of the market, strengthening the CHG brand as a healthcare leader, and de-risking the CHG brand as a healthcare leader.
- Their patients are among the most critical stakeholders, and the practices strive to provide them with services that improve their health, happiness, and general well-being. It is part of their culture to operate so that the patient is at the center of all they do, which allows them to offer new ideas, technology, and processes while maintaining the most significant level of care.