Dar Al Fouad Hospital
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of Egypt's largest and most well-known medical institutions.
- It was constructing a cutting-edge facility in Nasr City, with a total land area of 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet) and a footprint of 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited, ensuring that patients from Egypt and beyond receive reliable clinical care and healthcare services.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration arrangement with the Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and the Hartman Institute, allowing for information transfer and accessibility between the two institutions.
- Expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and adept in using high-tech tools, work at the hospital.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has 168 beds, with 37 of them reserved for critically ill patients.
- Six operating rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, two cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory, and a non-invasive cardiac lab are all available at the facility.
- They provide a wide range of medical and surgical services, from organ transplantation to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the most up-to-date medical technology to provide effective and safe care under the supervision of qualified doctors.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited with being the pioneers on several fronts, including the first liver transplant in Africa and the Middle East and the most significant number of cases (over 600) of liver transplantation in Africa and the Middle East.
- It is the finest hospital in Africa and the Middle East for bone marrow transplants, with over 250 cases of bone marrow transplant and emergency stroke control in under 40 minutes.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital was the first in Egypt to receive JCI accreditation and treat brain stroke patients.
- They have 16,000 open-heart procedures, 70,000 brain surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 general surgeries, 40,000 tumor operations, 40,000 cardiac catheters, and 13,000 orthopedic surgeries on their resume.
Andalusia Al Shallalat Hospital
- Andalusia Al Shalalat Hospital is one of Egypt's largest medical institutes, providing comprehensive medical services to patients in the northern region.
- The hospital combines integrative healthcare facilities with various specialized services, such as first-class hotel accommodations up to royal suites.
- Andalusia Al Shallalat Hospital, which opened in 2004, has 108 beds, including 23 in the intensive care unit.
- The hospital is known for having the best ICU in Egypt's northwestern region.
- The highly qualified and talented medical staff provides evidence-based medical care of the highest standard.
As-Salam International Hospital
- The JCI-accredited As-Salam International Hospital in Maadi, Cairo, provides superior healthcare and medical services.
- It is a subsidiary of the Alameda Healthcare Group, one of Egypt's most well-known healthcare conglomerates, with affiliations to the Royal Free Hospital in London, outpatient clinics, diagnostic centers, specialized centers, pharmacies, and an International Relations Department to cater to expats' medical needs.
- The hospital's telemedicine service and the German Rehabilitation Center, in addition to a variety of specialist outpatient and inpatient services, provide video conferencing with renowned doctors 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- As-Salam International Hospital was founded in 1982 and has a 38-year history of serving the community and offering the highest service and patient care.
- They have over 700 physicians and 400 nurses working 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide unmatched clinical care in a welcoming and patient-centered environment.
- The hospital has invested in technology and facilities to ensure that patients receive the most modern and effective care possible.
- With a combination of quality and experience, Egypt's As-Salam International Hospital provides an end-to-end seamless medical service.
Saudi German Hospital, Cairo
- The Saudi German Hospital in Cairo, which opened in 1988, is part of the MENA region's largest private healthcare provider (the Middle East & North Africa).
- It also contributes to healthcare development as a hospital inside a multi-functional healthcare group.
- SGH Group has developed ten hospitals and 12 new projects in various phases of development, and it is rapidly growing at a rate of 16 percent per year.
- The Saudi German Hospital in Cairo is the group's first hospital in Africa. SGH Cairo is a leading brand in the healthcare business as one of Cairo's major tertiary care hospitals, with a capacity of roughly 300 beds.
- It provides a variety of medical services, such as specialist units, subspecialties, and critical care.
Aseel Medical Care Hospital
- The first specialized orthopedic surgery center in Egypt's Red Sea region, Aseel Medical Care Hospital, opened in 2010.
- The hospital was built to cover all Orthopedic Surgery disciplines and provide the highest level of care to patients.
- In its new structure, Aseel Medical Center (AMC) has grown to accommodate a more excellent range of specializations and currently offers comprehensive medical services across vital medical areas.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital was also developed as a 24-hour emergency hospital to receive critical and emergency care.
Elite Hospital, Alexandria
- Elite Hospital is a prestigious medical center strategically positioned to link with all Alexandria entrances via the agricultural and desert roads.
- It is one of Egypt's largest hospitals, providing a wide range of medical services to domestic and international patients.
- It is Egypt's first hospital to run an integrated system of medical centers of excellence, with ten medical centers.
- The hospital has its utility building and adheres to international standards and JCI guidelines.
- Premium resident rooms are available at the hospital, and they are designed to promote psychological comfort and calm.
- A team of people works around the clock to maintain a good energy atmosphere for patients and visitors.
- Elite Hospital adheres to international healthcare guidelines and continuously improves healthcare standards to provide comprehensive clinical care in Egypt.
South Sinai Hospital, Sharm El-Sheikh
- South Sinai Hospital in Sharm El Sheikh offers a comprehensive variety of modern medical services.
- As with the main university hospital and specialist medical institutes in Cairo's heart, the hospital has invested in the most up-to-date equipment and surgical instruments to assure successful and safe treatment.
- The South Sinai Hospital in Sharm el-sheik serves the locals of South Sinai as well as international visitors.
- They provide a variety of therapeutic programs for tourists and are widely regarded as one of the largest private hospitals in the government of South Sinai.
- The hospital boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced physicians and medical experts from the teaching university staff.
- They collaborate with qualified nursing professionals to offer each patient comprehensive care.
- They provide complete medical care and one-of-a-kind services while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and proficiency.
- Furthermore, the hospital maintains a high level of hospitality as well as clinical quality.
- All general and sensitive specialties are well-served at South Sinai Hospital.
- The building is outfitted with the most up-to-date medical equipment and cutting-edge technology in all sectors to provide the most significant level of service and care to all of our patients at affordable pricing for people of all economic levels.
Submit a Request