With the passage of time, Memorial Hospitals has expanded to places like Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, and Diyarbakr. Some of the hospitals under it are:
- Memorial Sisli Hospital was the chain's first hospital, opening in 1995.
- In 1999, the hospital was completely operational. It was the first medical organization in Turkey to be certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) a few years later.
- Memorial Sisli is a well-known name in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, IVF, and organ transplantation.
- The hospital has just undergone some renovations, and it currently has sophisticated hospital systems and outstanding patient comfort.
- In a gesture highlighting the extension of world-class medical care throughout Turkey, Memorial Group opened the doors of its Antalya facility.
- Memorial Antalya is honoured to be part of Turkey's first JCI-accredited medical institution, keeping on the history of offering the best medical care to its patients.
- Memorial Antalya is equipped to receive patients from Turkey and abroad, with 114 patient beds, 18 observation beds, four acute Care Units (General, Cardiovascular, Coronary, Neonatal), 28 ICU beds, and five surgery rooms.
- The facility is staffed by the region's top doctors and is equipped with cutting-edge medical technology.
- Memorial Antalya Hospital is quickly establishing itself as a significant medical procedure centre in the Mediterranean region.
- It is Ankara's and Turkey's newest and most modern hospital to date.
- This state-of-the-art, 42.000 square metre hospital, the latest and most modern in a network of private Memorial Hospitals in Turkey, opened in the first quarter of 2014.
- This is the Memorial group's pinnacle - a brand new 42,000 square metre building in Turkey's capital, Ankara, that was specially planned and built to exceed the most current medical standards.
- This hospital has it all, with Memorial's best physicians and surgeons on staff and top-of-the-line equipment.
- Coronary and Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Interventional Radiology Department, Cardiovascular Surgical Department, and many other services are available at the hospital.
Submit a Request