- Dr. Nilufer Avci is a medical oncologist who practices at Medicana Hospital in Istanbul, Turkey.
- She is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, with a particular focus on breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and lung cancer.
- After completing her medical training at the University of Ankara Faculty of Medicine, she also completed fellowships in hematology and medical oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City.
- Avci has been published extensively, with research papers appearing in journals such as The Lancet and Clinical Cancer Research.
- Oncologist Dr. Nilufer Avci from Medicana hospital Turkey is one of the most successful oncologists in the world. She has a success rate of over 95% in treating cancer patients.
- Dr. Avci is a highly experienced oncologist, and has been working in the field for over 20 years.
- She is known for her innovative treatments, and her ability to get excellent results for her patients.
- She is a member of several professional organizations, including the Turkish Society of Medical Oncology and the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- She is a frequent lecturer at medical conferences around the world.
- Dr. Avci has been practicing medicine for more than two decades, and during that time she has helped countless patients overcome their cancers.
- She is a highly skilled doctor who is always looking out for the best interests of her patients.
- Her approach is holistic, and she takes the time to understand her patients and their families in order to provide the best possible care.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on Nilufer Avci
Doctor is the