- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and features a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors and nurses. It offers a wide range of medical services, including general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, and more.
- Cleopatra Hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) since 2006. The hospital underwent a rigorous on-site review in February of this year, and was found to be in compliance with all of the commission's quality standards.
- The Joint Commission is a nonprofit organization that accredits more than 19,000 healthcare organizations in the United States. Its standards include patient safety, quality of care, and infection control.
- Facilities that are accredited by the Joint Commission must meet these and other standards for quality and safety.
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission is not mandatory, but it is widely recognized as a mark of excellence in healthcare.
- Many insurance companies and managed care organizations require accreditation as a condition of doing business with a healthcare facility.
- Cleopatra Hospital is a world-renowned medical center that offers specialty care in a variety of areas, including cardiology, oncology, and neurology.
- Patients from all over the world travel to Cleopatra Hospital for its highly specialized treatments and top-notch medical staff.
- The hospital has been awarded numerous accolades for its excellence in care, and its specialists are considered some of the best in the world. If you need specialty care, Cleopatra Hospital is the place to go.
- The Cleopatra Hospital is located in the heart of Alexandria, Egypt. It offers some of the best medical care in the region and is known for its cardiac and cancer care programs. The hospital also has a large maternity wing, which is one of the busiest in the city.
- Cleopatra Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the country. It has a total of 854 beds, which makes it one of the largest hospitals in the region.
- The hospital also has a very modern infrastructure, which includes a helipad, a large number of operating theaters, and an extensive laboratory.
- The hospital is also equipped with the latest medical technology, which allows it to provide high-quality medical care to its patients.
- Cleopatra Hospital is Egypt's largest and most prestigious hospital. It has a well-earned reputation for providing high-quality care. However, its ranking on the list of best hospitals in the world has been in decline in recent years.
- The hospital was founded in 1924 by King Fouad I and his wife Queen Cleopatra. It is named after the queen and is often referred to as Cleopatra Hospital.
- Cleopatra Hospital is a teaching hospital affiliated with Cairo University's School of Medicine. It has over 1,600 beds and employs more than 4,000 staff members.
- The hospital is one of the busiest in Egypt, treating more than 2 million patients each year. It offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatric care.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.