Medical Park is the largest private hospital in Turkey and is one of the busiest hospitals in the world that offers comprehensive healthcare services.
- Patients come to Medical Park Hospital for its world-renowned medical care and cutting-edge technology and the hospital sees over 2000 patients everyday from all across the globe such as the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and North America.
- The hospital has 972 beds and a staff of 2,000 healthcare workers..
- Medical Park follows a strict code of ‘healthcare for all’. meaning that every patient coming to the hospital receives the same exceptional level of medical treatment without any discrimination.
- All hospitals under the group are well equipped with the latest technologies in medicine
- It is the first hospital in Turkey to be certified as a “Baby-Friendly” facility.
- Medical Park Hospital also has an emergency department that is open 24 hours a day.
- Some of the services offered by the hospital include cardiology, oncology, neurology, and ophthalmology.
- It has been accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) since 2009. A few facilities under Medical park group that are JCI affiliated are:
- Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, located in the Kadikoy district of Istanbul, has 350 beds and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and surgery. It is also a teaching hospital and has a medical school affiliated with it.
- Medical Park Faith Hospital, located in Kayseri, Turkey has 190 beds, 20 intensive care units, and 4 operating rooms. It offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and urology. The hospital has been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 quality certificate.
- Medical Park Antalya Hospital, located in Antalya, Turkey has 975 beds and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and surgery. It is one of the largest hospitals in Turkey and has been recognized as a centre of excellence for cardiology and oncology.
- Medical Park Hospital in Turkey has been ranked as the best hospital in the country by the international healthcare consultancy firm, Healthcare Global Enterprises (HCE).
- The hospital achieved a five-star rating in the company’s 2017 findings, and was also recognised for its excellence in cardiology, oncology and neurology.
- The hospital was named Europe’s best private hospital by the organisation in 2016, and has also won awards from other leading healthcare authorities such as Joint Commission International (JCI) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on Medical Park Hospital