- Memorial Ankara Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Turkey.
- It is a teaching hospital affiliated with the Ankara University School of Medicine.
- The hospital has 902 beds and provides medical services to over 1,000,000 people each year.
- The hospital has a staff of over 2,000 and offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, cardiology, oncology, and neurosurgery.
- Memorial Ankara Hospital is also one of the leading hospitals in Turkey for organ transplants.
- Memorial Ankara Hospital is a major centre for cardiology, cancer treatment, and neurosurgery.
- It has been recognized as one of the best hospitals in the world for its treatment of heart disease.
- The hospital performs over 10,000 surgeries each year and has a mortality rate of less than 1%.
- Patients who have undergone surgery at Memorial Ankara Hospital are very pleased with the results. The hospital has recently been awarded for its quality of surgical care.
- The awards that the hospital has received are:
- the European Society of Endoscopic Surgery (ESES) Quality Award,
- the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery (ISMICS) Prize and
- the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) International Accreditation.
- The Memorial Ankara Hospital was announced as the winner of the 2015 Prime Ministerial Quality Award.
- The hospital's quality management system has also been certified according to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- In 2013, it received the International Patients' Choice Award, and in 2014 it was named one of the top hospitals in Europe by Health Management International magazine.
- Memorial Ankara Hospital, located in the capital of Turkey, has been accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI), the world’s largest health care accreditation organisation.
- The hospital underwent a rigorous on-site inspection and was found to meet or exceed all global standards for quality and safety.
- This prestigious accreditation demonstrates Memorial Ankara’s commitment to providing high-quality care to its patients.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.