- The Memorial Sisli Hospital is a general hospital located in the Sisli district of Istanbul, Turkey.
- It has been in operation since 1993 and is a member of the Memorial Healthcare Group. The hospital has more than 1,500 beds and employs more than 4,000 people.
- It is a teaching hospital and offers training to medical students from universities in Turkey and abroad.
- The hospital is also a member of the European Society for Quality in Healthcare (ESQH) and the World Health Organization's (WHO) Network of Hospitals Promoting Excellence in Patient Safety (NHPES).
- Memorial Sisli Hospital provides a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, nephrology, and urology.
- The hospital is well-equipped with advanced technology and features a helipad for emergency transport.
- Patients have praised the hospital for its high quality care and compassionate staff.
- Memorial Sisli Hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, and neurology. The hospital also has a state-of-the-art maternity ward and paediatric unit.
- One of the highlights of Memorial Sisli Hospital is its 24/7 emergency care service. The hospital's emergency room is equipped with the latest technology and staffed by experienced physicians and nurses.
- Memorial Sisli Hospital is also one of the few hospitals in Istanbul that offers comprehensive cancer care. The hospital has a team of highly skilled oncologists who offer personalised treatment plans for each patient.
- Memorial Sisli Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals in Turkey and has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in the world by both Forbes and Health magazine.
- It is a prominent hospital in Turkey, and has received several awards and rankings over the years.
- In 2017 the hospital was ranked as the best hospital in Turkey by "The Times".
- The hospital was also awarded the title of "Best Private Hospital in Europe" by the European Healthcare Awards in 2016.
- Memorial Sisli Hospital has also been recognized for its high-quality medical care, with awards such as the National Health Service (NHS) "Global Excellence Award" and the Joint Commission International (JCI) "Gold Seal of Approval".
- Memorial Sisli Hospital, Turkey was recently accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI).
- The hospital underwent a rigorous on-site survey and was found to meet or exceed all internationally-recognized standards for quality and safety.
- The hospital has worked hard to achieve this accreditation, and it will now be able to provide patients with the highest quality of care possible.
- This accreditation will also help the hospital attract new patients from around the world.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on Memorial Sisli Hospital