The following are some of the services provided by Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC)
- Cardiovascular illnesses, such as coronary heart disease, stroke (brain attack), excessive blood pressure, and rheumatic heart disease, are treated extensively at Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC). Cardiology specialists provide the most modern cardiac care.
- ACMC is one of the few hospitals in the area that offers emergency angioplasty, a life-saving operation that restores blood flow to the heart and reduces heart attack damage. The hospital added a heart catheterization facility for unique operations to address emergency demands.
- Angioplasties are performed in an emergency. Electrophysiology is also used to diagnose and treat cardiac arrhythmia when the heartbeat is irregular and needs to be returned to its normal rhythm.
Laboratory for Catheterization
- The Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) offers invasive, diagnostic, and interventional angiographic cardiac procedures.
- Coronary artery pathology necessitating myocardial revascularization, valvular disease, the presence or absence of shunts, and pulmonary angiography are all diagnostic procedures. A multitude of methods is used to treat coronary stenoses during interventional procedures.
- Quick Checkup
- A complete medical examination
- Diabetic Screening Program
- Checkup for Women
- Checkup for Executives
- Platinum Checkup
Services for Diagnostic Analysis
- A- Department of Imaging The Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) is just a few steps away from the hospital entrance. The clinic offers various procedures, including X-rays, ultrasounds, CT scans, and, shortly, MRI scans.
- The Department of B-Lab Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) offers a wide range of laboratory tests, which can help doctors diagnose when a comprehensive history and physical examination aren't adequate to figure out what's wrong.
- ACMC is equipped with cutting-edge digital analyzers and technology. There are numerous laboratory tests available.
Here's a quick rundown of the lab services they offer at ACMC:
- Blood testing and hematology
- Influenza Type A (H1N1)
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) in Real-Time
- A1c Hemoglobin
- Hepatitis C Fibro Test is a test that detects the presence of fibroblasts in the liver.
- Urine tests, urine cultures, and stool samples are all available.
- Cytology specimens are used to examine cells.
- Tests for parasites
- Biochemical examinations
- Markers for Tumors
- Interference with Lab Results Awareness
- Manual for Taking Samples
- The non-donor blood bank unit at Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) plays a vital role in providing inpatients with the requisite blood and blood components for transfusion. Its work starts with receiving approved blood bags from official blood banks, rechecking their contents, ensuring proper storage, preparing for use on a case-by-case basis, and delivering them under strict supervision.
- The Emergency Department (ER) at Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, and no patient has ever turned away. The Emergency Entrance is well-equipped for quick patient admission. The ER entrance is next to the main entrance, and it has all of the necessary amenities and a parking lot. If you require immediate medical assistance, dial "19660."
- They are dedicated to providing the best medical care possible, including diagnosis, treatment, and even surgery in the event of a trauma. A fleet of ambulances is on standby to react to any emergency.
The Endocrinology specialization at Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) is staffed by board-certified specialists who diagnose and treat diseases in endocrinology and metabolism. These doctors specialize in the thyroid, adrenal glands, and pancreas illnesses that affect the hormonal system. Our endocrinologists assess and treat the following conditions:
- Osteoporosis and other bone metabolic disorders
- Type I, Type II, and gestational diabetes are the three types of diabetes (GDM)
- Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, nodules, and other anatomic abnormalities of the thyroid gland
- Inpatients and outpatients alike might benefit from nutritional programs and education at Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC). The department is in charge of the cafeteria and inpatient meals. The kitchen crew is focused on increasing productivity and patient happiness.
- Any issues with the food are quickly conveyed to the kitchen, which makes the necessary modifications. Treatment of each patient on a case-by-case basis is the key to success. Particular demands, such as vegetarian requirements or allergies, are considered and recorded in the patient's records.
- The Liver Care Department at Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) is part of an integrated medical services facility at Arab Contractors Medical Center.
- The department was built to meet the most current technical requirements in servicing liver diseases; it contains 20 liver and GIT beds, nine liver, and GIT intensive care beds, and three endoscopic rooms.
- It also provides colonoscopy and other routine outpatient examinations for gastrointestinal problems. It is outfitted with cutting-edge technologies. The gastroenterologists are committed to making the patient's visit as comfortable and efficient as possible.
- Outpatient services are provided for all services. Patients can return home after only a few hours because of a shortened admissions and discharge process. Endoscopic screening tests help diagnose and treat several disorders and illnesses, such as ulcers, inflammation, and polyps.
- A gastroenterologist uses an endoscope (a flexible tube with a lighted end) to obtain clear views of the gastrointestinal tract's lining during an endoscopic operation.
Arab Contractors Medical Center (ACMC) has a well-known team of highly experienced surgeons who conduct various treatments.
- Hernia repair, appendectomy, and cholecystectomy (Laparoscopic or open surgery according to each case)
- Surgical procedures on the abdomen
- Surgery for cancer
- Vascular surgery is a type of surgery that involves removal.
Anesthesiologists are highly trained professionals who prepare patients for anesthesia and monitor them during surgery and other medical procedures. Expertise includes the following areas:
- Anesthesia for the heart and blood vessels
- Intensive Care
- Anesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Obstetrical Anesthesia is a type of anesthesia that is used during pregnancy.
- Anesthesia for Children
- Management of Trauma
Obstetric and Gynecological
Gynecology services and operations are provided by Contractors Medical Center (ACMC), which combines the talents of hospital-based physicians and consultants to provide patients with comprehensive care.
Preventive and primary gynecological care and medicinal and surgical treatment of reproductive system illnesses are all available. Women's psychological and social needs are given special attention.
Before, during, and after pregnancy, ACMC provides comprehensive care for women and their newborns. Dietitians and other healthcare specialists complete the Maternity Services team.
Submit a Request