Some of the best hospitals in Germany are:-
University Hospital Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer, Heidelberg, Germany
- University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the largest medical centers in Germany.
- It is closely linked to the Heidelberg University Medical School, one of the oldest medical institutions in Germany, founded in 1388.
- The hospital has 10 branches, where every year, over 700,000 patients visit for medical treatment.
- It is one of the most renowned hospitals in Germany for cancer treatment.
- The hospital just opened a foundation by the name of National Center of Tumor Diseases (NCT) in cooperation with the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) with the aim of developing newer and better therapies for cancer treatment.
- The hospital is a pioneer in HIT (heavy ion therapy), a much more effective form of photon therapy.
- HIT is a new hope for many cancer patients that can’t be treated by pre-existing therapies.
Solingen Municipal Hospital
- Solingen Municipal Hospital, founded in 1863, is an academic multi-specialty hospital, under the authority of the University of Cologne.
- The hospital is widely known as one of the best cancer treatment facilities in Germany, even receiving commendation from the German Cancer Society (DKG).
- It is a large facility, with over 700 beds, with a fully equipped ICU, NICU, and general and luxury wards.
- The hospital received an ISO 9001:2008 certification for its health and safety standards, marking it as a Baby-Friendly hospital for pediatric treatment.
- The hospital specialises in oncology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, orthopedics and cardiology treatment. Its doctors are among the best in the world, collaborating with WHO on various treatment and research projects for newer treatment methodologies.
- The hospital is very popular among medical tourists as it provides some of the best treatment in Germany, with provision for transport, accommodation and translators to whoever needs them.
- Prof. Dr. Peter Hering, from the Cardiology department of the hospital was listed among the best 80 cardiologists for hypertension treatment in 2017.
- He is still considered to be among the top 3000 doctors in the world today.
- The hospital has over 3500 cardiology and 1000 neurology surgeries every year, with high success rates.
- The hospital has a selection of wards from general, to twin wards, luxury wards, etc.
- All rooms are fully furnished with necessary medical equipment, sofa, chairs and table, TV and internet access at extra cost.
- The hospital has a comfortable waiting area for the patient’s families.
University Hospital, Dusseldorff
Moorenstraße 5, Dusseldorf, Germany
- The University Hospital Düsseldorf, founded in 1907, comprises over 34 clinics and 30 medical institutes.
- The hospital is widely renowned for its cardiology department, which has a record of over 50,000 successful cardiac surgeries, since 1938, when the department began.
- Even the neurology department performs over 3000 successful surgeries annually.
- This is because the hospital is equipped with the most recent cutting edge technologies.
- In addition to medical treatment, the hospital also has an exemplary academic department, where its brilliant doctors and surgeons are trained.
- The hospital employs over 800 medical professionals, including doctors and surgeons and 1300 nurses.
- The hospital wards are designed specially to fulfill the needs of the patients in their families, with an automatically adjustable bed, wardrobes, a bedside table, a telephone, and many more facilities.
- The hospital provides up to date treatment regimens, employing the most recent technologies to help treat patients that had lost hope before visiting the facility.
- The hospital also has an excellent transplant department.
- The hospital has a COIP (Coordinating Office) for international patients specialising in treating Russian, Ukrainian and Arabic patients, following a fundamental, patient-focused approach for treatment for better diagnostic and treatment results.
- The hospital is very conveniently located near the Düsseldorf International Airport, easily reachable through taxis, shuttles with transit stops at Universität Nord/Christopher and Uni-Kliniken.
Helios Specialist Clinic Vogelsang
Sophie-v.-Boetticher-Straße 1, Gommern, Germany
- Helios Hospital was established in 1899, as a treatment facility for tuberculosis, but now, the hospital has grown into one of the largest treatment facilities for thoracic surgery, urology and rheumatology.
- It was awarded the ‘Seal of the Hygiene Saxony-Anhalt’ for its quality standards. In 2006, the hospital started the “Clinical Hygiene and Infect-ology” for preparing and employing newer and better safety standards.
- The hospital specialises in medical treatment for foreign patients.
- The doctors are multilingual, specialising in German, English and Russian, with readily available translators for other languages.
- The medical staff is available 24x7, ready for any emergency possible.
- The medical team is available round-the-clock for any emergency case.
- There are 3 operating theaters, the radiological department and a whole-body cold chamber in the hospital.
- All wards, general and luxury, are equipped with beds, private bathroom, TV, phone and WiFi.
- The hospital provides a special nutritious diet to all patients, and has a cafe for patient’s relatives.
- The hospital is readily available through taxis and metros, located just a few minutes away from the airport.
- It is centrally located, near shopping malls and café.
- The hospital is near many different historical exhibits.
Submit a Request