- Dr. Raju Vaishya currently works as Senior Consultant and Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital situated in Delhi, India. He joined the hospital in 1996 and has worked here since then.
- He is a well-experienced doctor who cares for his patients and makes sure to provide the best possible treatment to them.
- Dr. Raju is a dedicated and hardworking individual and has earned a lot of respect all over the world for his services.
- He was one of the orthopedic surgeons who introduced shoulder arthroscopy in India.
- Dr. Raju is President of Arthritis Care Foundation.
- Irritable hips syndrome surgery
- Ligament reconstruction and repair
- Management and treatment of Chronic Arthritis
- Patellar reassignment surgery
- Primary and revision joint replacement surgery- shoulder, elbow, knee, hips, ankles
- Surgery for sports injuries
- Arthroscopy of hip, knee, elbow, shoulder, and ankle joints
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation for cartilage regeneration and restoration
- Customized Knee surgery
- Total joint replacement surgeries for hip, knee, shoulder
- Unicondylar, fixed bearing, mobile-bearing, and revision knee replacement surgeries
- Hybrid, surface, revision, bipolar, cemented, and uncemented hip replacement surgeries
- Dr. Raju Vaishya did MBBS from GR Medical College, Gwalior in 1982.
- He completed MD from the same college in 1986.
- Dr. Raju pursued his Super Special Training in Orthopedics from Oswestry & Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospitals, University of Liverpool, UK in 1990.
- He did a Fellowship at the Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Dr. Raju Vaishya is a proficient researcher and many of his research papers and articles have been published in reputed scientific journals. Some of them are:
- Mc Murray’s osteotomy of the hip. Hip Preservation Techniques. Publisher: CRC press, UK. Editor KM Iyer, 1st Edition, 2018.
- - Pauwels osteotomy of the hip. Hip Preservation Techniques. Publisher: CRC press, UK. Editor KM Iyer, 1st Edition, 2018.
- - Management of the disrupted quadriceps mechanism in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty. DELTA APAS COMPENDIUM, 3rd EDITION, 2017.
Experience and Memberships
- Dr. Raju Vaishya practiced as a Orthopedic Surgeon at NHS hospitals, UK from 1987 to 1991.
- He worked as a Consultant at GR Medical College & JA Group of Hospitals, Gwalior, India.
- Dr. Vaishya served as Registrar at Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospital, Hereford General Hospital, UK and Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopedic Hospital, Oswestry, UK.
- He gained experience as Senior Consultant (Orthopedics and Joint Replacement) at Healing Touch Clinic, New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Raju Vaishya is respected member of Indian Orthopedic Association, Indian Arthroplasty Association, Indian Medical Association, Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India, Indian Federation of Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy Society of India, Indian Cartilage Society, Delhi Medical Council, Nepal Medical Council, Bangladesh Orthopedic Society, India Habitat Center, New Delhi, India Islamic Cultural Center, Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Sports Medicine, Association of British Scholars, Indian Orthopedic Association, Madhya Pradesh Chapter, International Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology, SICOT and Delhi Medical Association.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.