- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Delhi, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over 5,000 employees. Apollo Hospital has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in India by several independent surveys. Accreditation
- The Apollo Hospital in Delhi has been accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) and the Joint Commission International (JCI).
- This is a major achievement for the hospital, as it now meets the high standards set by these two organizations. The Apollo Hospital is the hospital in India to be accredited by both NABH and JCI.
- The NABH accreditation is given to hospitals that meet high quality standards in areas such as patient safety, quality of care, clinical processes, and management. The JCI accreditation is given to hospitals that meet international quality standards.
- Apollo Hospital is a tertiary care hospital, with a focus on specialties. It has departments in cardiology, neurology, nephrology, oncology, and many more. Apollo Hospital also offers advanced treatments and surgeries, such as robotic surgery and minimally invasive surgery.
- Apollo Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi, located in the Sarita Vihar area. The hospital has a number of specialty departments, including cardiology, neurology, and oncology. Apollo Hospital also has a 24-hour emergency room.
- Apollo Hospital is one of the leading healthcare providers in Delhi. The hospital has a total of 550 beds, out of which 500 are in the general ward and 50 are in the ICU. There are also 10 operation theatres. The hospital has a staff strength of around 1400, out of which 950 are nurses. The hospital also has a well-equipped laboratory.
- There are a number of hospitals in Delhi, but Apollo Hospital is one of the best. It is ranked highly among the hospitals in the city. The hospital has a number of facilities that set it apart from the others. It has a 24-hour emergency room, which is important for those who need immediate care.
- The hospital also has a number of specialists on staff, so patients can get the care they need quickly. Apollo Hospital is also known for its quality care. Patients have consistently given high marks to the hospital for its service and treatment.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.