- Rajagopalan Krishnan, a spine surgeon from Indraprastha in Delhi, has been featured in the prestigious Medical Journal "The Lancet" for his work on spinal fusion surgery. Dr Rajagopalan's team of surgeons have performed more than 2,000 spinal fusions and he is one of the pioneers of this surgery in India.
- He has also developed innovative techniques to treat degenerative spina bifida and other spine conditions. In recognition of his contributions to medical science, Dr Rajagopalan was awarded the prestigious Ramon Magsaysay Award for Public Service in 2004.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan completed his MBBS from the Maulana Azad Medical College in 1976 and MS in Orthopedics from the Central Institute of Orthopedics at Safdarjung Hospital in 1980.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan is a spine surgeon with over four decades of experience in the field. He has undergone extensive training in spinal surgery and is certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of England as a specialist in this field.
- He has also completed fellowships at several renowned hospitals, including the Cleveland Clinic and the University of California, San Francisco. Dr Krishnan is highly experienced and qualified in performing surgery on the spine and has an excellent track record for providing quality care to his patients.
- He is well-versed in the latest techniques and technologies used to treat spine disorders and is dedicated to providing quality care for his patients. If you are suffering from a spinal condition, Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan is the surgeon you should consider contacting for treatment.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan is currently practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Group of Hospitals. He specializes in orthopedics, spine surgery, and joint replacement therapy. He joined the hospital in 1995 as a senior consultant and has been pioneering support to the hospital ever since.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan has completed MCH from Liverpool with a Normal Roberts medal, PHD from Royal Postgraduate Medical School and Hammersmith Hospital in London and the UK Intercollegiate Specialty Board Examination of the Surgical Royal Colleges.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan holds a phenomenal experience of 46 years as a spine surgeon. He practiced in the UK for 15 years and trained fellow trainees under his guidance. Recently, he returned to Apollo in the year 2020 in April.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan has achieved success and acclaim for his work consistently. He has been awarded numerous accolades and awards, including the Gold Medal in MCH, Liverpool, 1984. Dr Krishnan's surgical techniques and approaches are highly praised, and he is known for his ability to provide patients with top-quality care.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan’s two assistants have recently been claimed with PHDs. Dr Krishnan has also been recognized by the Indian Medical Association as one of the country's most eminent spine surgeons. His clinical skills and dedication to his patients have earned him a reputation as a leading expert in the field of spine surgery.
- Dr Rajagopalan Krishnan provides services in a variety of niches- Spinal Diseases, Spinal Disc Surgery, Spine Injury, Neck Pain Treatment, Skeletal Muscle Therapy, Spinal Surgery, Spasticity, Disc Prolapse, Spinal Therapy, Lower Extremity Wound Care, Disk slip, Neck and Spine Biopsy, and others.
- Dr Krishnan has a proven track record of success in treating various types of spinal deformities, including scoliosis, kyphosis, and spondylolisthesis. He also offers treatments for conditions such as disc herniation and cervical fusion. In addition to spinal surgery, Dr Krishnan is also proficient in performing neurosurgery and cutting-edge procedures such as intrathecal pump therapy and percutaneous vertebroplasty
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.