The following are the top 8 liver transplant hospitals in Turkey:
Medical Park Group, Istanbul
- Medical Park is honored to be home to one of the most successful and worldwide recognized transplant hospitals, earning the designation of "excellence center."
- Medical Park Hospitals in Turkey are certified to the highest international standards and have a locally and internationally known excellence center for liver transplantation.
- Patients receive treatment from a highly competent multidisciplinary team of transplant surgeons.
- Medical Park Group effectively performs heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, cornea, bone marrow, and blood transplants.
Istinye University Liv Hospital Bahcesehir
- Istinye University Liv Hospital Bahçe?ehir, a member of the Liv Hospital Group, is a multifunctional medical center in Istanbul.
- Patients receive premium and luxury medical treatments from the local hospital staff.
- A liver transplant at Istinye University Liv Hospital Bahcesehir ranges from $60000 to $65000.
- According to 14 patient ratings, the hospital has a 4.1 rating. Istanbul, Turkey, is home to the medical center.
- A patient receives a free airport-clinic transfer, a free clinic-airport transfer, and a translator from the medical center.
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital
- Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is an environmentally friendly interdisciplinary medical institution in Istanbul.
- On the hospital grounds, numerous green places help patients' psychological comfort and quick recovery.
- Cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general surgery, and robotic surgery are all specialties at the hospital.
- The cost of a liver transplant at Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital starts at $65000.
- According to 45 patient ratings, the hospital has a 4.7 rating.
- Istanbul, Turkey, is home to the medical center.
- Patients from Hungary and the United Kingdom frequently choose this institution.
Medipol Mega University Hospital
- The Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi's Center for Organ Transplantation has a highly experienced specialist staff specializing in organ transplantation.
- The physicians can perform a liver transplant with a success rate of up to 95% and few problems.
- Prof. Hamdi Karakayali is one of Turkey's leading liver transplant specialists.
- The procedure for a liver transplant at Medipol is as follows:
- A patient's diseased liver is removed and replaced with a portion of a healthy donor's liver.
- Doctors use microsurgical methods to execute a procedure that prevents bleeding.
- A donor can be discharged from the hospital in a week and return to everyday life in two weeks.
- The cost of a liver transplant at Medipol Mega University Hospital ranges from $68100 to $75400.
- According to 260 patient reviews, the hospital has a 4.5 rating.
- Istanbul, Turkey, is home to the medical center.
- Patients from Tajikistan and Norway frequently choose this institution.
- The journey will take four days.
Florence Nightingale Hospital
- Since 2004, the Florence Nightingale Organ Transplantation Center has completed over 1100 liver transplants.
- Around 100 liver transplants are performed each year.
- Professor Yaman Tokat and Professor Yildiray Yuzer, who have more than 18 decades of experience in liver transplantation, have conducted over 800 live donor liver transplants, making them the most experienced in Europe.
- They were the first in Turkey to execute adult to adult living donor liver transplantation, domino liver transplantation, dual left lobe transplantation, and stem cell transplantation.
- The JCI (Joint Commission International) certificate of qualification was awarded to Florence Nightingale Hospital in 2001.
- The Organ Transplantation Center was founded to maintain and advance worldwide standards. The European Liver Transplant Society's database lists the Liver Transplantation Center.
- The country's successful outcomes are shared with other European countries.
- The Florence Nightingale Hospital Liver Transplant Center maintains its status as an academic and educational institution by meeting specific conditions set forth by Turkey's Ministry of Health.
- The official training center for liver transplantation is Florence Nightingale Hospital Liver Transplant Center, one of the few centers in the country.
- Additionally, applications for the training of foreign organ transplant surgeons are accepted.
- Transplant surgeons, hepatologists, gastroenterologists, anesthesiologists, radiologists, pathologists, coordinators, and nurses comprise the organ transplant team.
- This knowledgeable group assists patients with liver transplantation and the diagnosis and treatment of all liver disorders, malignancies, and hepatobiliary diseases.
Acibadem Bakirkoy Hospital
- Acibadem Bakirkoy Hospital has a modern infrastructure with up-to-date technology systems and is JCI approved, which satisfies international standards.
- When it opened in 2000, it was Acibadem Bakirkoy Hospitals Group's first hospital on the European side of Istanbul.
- In a variety of specializations, the hospital brings together decades of experience and clinical quality.
- To accommodate the growing number of patients from around the country and overseas, the hospital continues to upgrade the infrastructure and facilities on inpatient floors and operating rooms.
- The Liver Transplant Center at Acibadem Hospital is well-known and well-equipped for transplantation, with treatments available for adult and pediatric patients.
- They work under the Ministry of Health's "National Organ and Tissue Transplant Coordination System," which facilitates the supervision and audit of living donor organs and tissue transplantation.
- As a result, living donor organ transplantation and surgery are only permitted for fourth-degree blood relatives and in-law relatives.
- The center uses innovative surgical techniques, such as complete laparoscopic surgery, which decreases the donor's post-operative care and allows for a faster recovery.
- For dead donor liver transplants, the facility employs an orthotopic technique.
- A sick liver is replaced with a healthy liver in the same body portion using this surgical method.
- For a living donor transplant, the doctors at the clinic partially remove the liver, and the liver sections in both the recipient and the donor restore their original size and begin to function as needed within a short time.
- To give the best care during and after the procedure, the organ transplant surgeons collaborate with gastroenterologists and other specialists at the center.
BAU Medical Park Göztepe
- BAU Medical Park Göztepe Hospital is a JCI-accredited multi-specialty hospital in Göztepe, Turkey.
- It provides a comprehensive range of services across all major fields of medicine as a high-tech medical complex.
- BAU Medical Park has a wealth of experience and is widely regarded as Turkey's best liver transplant center.
- They treat international patients from all around the world with organ transplants and other specialized services.
- The hospital contains 293 beds, nine operating theatres, and 64 intensive care beds, with a staff of about 150 doctors and approximately 1000 personnel.
- Medical Park Hospital Göztepe provides a comprehensive and cost-effective mix of clinical services, cutting-edge technology, and cutting-edge facilities that meet international standards.
- BAU Medical Park Göztepe Hospital is a sophisticated medical complex with up-to-date diagnostic and transplantation instruments and devices.
- Medical Park Göztepe hospitals include specialist units for organ transplantation surgery, including liver and kidney transplant programs.
- The facility provides a variety of liver transplant services in Turkey for individuals suffering from liver failure.
- Patients can expect comprehensive care, which includes preoperative, transplant surgery, and after-care.
- Medical Park Göztepe Hospital provides spacious rooms designed for a comfortable patient experience with maximum daylight exposure and a calm setting for a good post-surgery recovery.
Medicana Konya Hospital
- Medicana Konya Hospital, the largest private hospital of the Medicana Hospital group in Turkey's Central Anatolia region, provides a wide range of services in all primary specialties.
- The healthcare organization is known for its clinical competence and experience both domestically and globally.
- Medical Hospital Konya is a referral hospital connected with KTO Karatay University's School of Medicine.
- The medical school promotes and assists in meeting the country's medical education, training, and research needs.
- The hospital is well-known for providing international-standard medical services in 31 different disciplines.
- Medicana Konya Hospital provides a comprehensive variety of services to patients, with a workforce of academic physicians, 49 specialists, 276 health and 243 administrative and support professionals.
- The Medicana Liver Transplant Unit is a specialized center with an outstanding success record that provides holistic care for organ donors and transplant recipients.
- It offers modern medical services for liver transplantation that meet worldwide standards and norms.
- It is a stand-alone destination for liver failure patients due to its high-tech infrastructure, cutting-edge equipment, and surgeons' medical skills.
- Patients worldwide, particularly from European countries, are treated at Medicana Hospital in Konya, which has a specialist team for international patients.
- Patients visiting from different countries for diagnosis and treatment can take advantage of customized packages and amenities provided by the team.
These were the top hospitals for liver transplant in Turkey.
Submit a Request