About The Hospital
- The Memorial Ataşehir Hospital is a world-class medical facility that offers outstanding care to its patients.
- The hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey and is one of the largest hospitals in the country. The hospital has a staff of over 1,000 doctors and nurses who are highly skilled and trained in providing excellent medical care.
- The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and has been serving the community for over 25 years.
- The hospital has a wide range of services that include general medicine, cardiology, surgery, and obstetrics/gynaecology.
- The hospital also has a state-of-the-art laboratory that provides diagnosis and treatment for patients with cancer.
- The Memorial Ataşehir Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality of care to its patients and their families.
- The hospital has a good reputation and offers high-quality medical care. It is also one of the most affordable hospitals which lies in a central district in Istanbul. The location is convenient for patients who live in or near the city centre.
- Istanbul Ataşehir Memorial Hospital is a good choice for patients who are looking for quality medical care at an affordable price. The hospital is conveniently located and offers a wide range of medical services.
- The Memorial Atasehir Hospital in Istanbul has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
- JCI is an international body that assesses the quality and safety of healthcare organizations. This is the first time that a hospital in Turkey has been accredited by JCI.
- The Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility that opened in 2014. The hospital has 500 beds and provides a wide range of services, including cardiology, oncology, and neurosurgery.
- The accreditation process took two years and involved a comprehensive assessment of the hospital’s operations. The accreditation means that the hospital meets international standards for quality and safety.
- The accreditation is a significant achievement for the hospital and will help to attract more patients from overseas.
Hospital’s Quality Control Policy
- In recent years, Memorial Atasehir hospital has been in the news for several reasons. The most notable reason is the change in the hospital's quality control policy.
- The new policy requires that all patients who are admitted to the hospital be given a complete physical examination.
- This includes a full medical history and a complete blood test. If any abnormalities are found, they are immediately reported to the doctor in charge of the patient's care.
- The new policy has been criticized by some doctors who feel that it is unnecessary and that it puts an undue burden on the staff.
- However, the hospital's administration feels that it is necessary to ensure that the highest quality of care is provided to its patients.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on treatment in Centro Médico Teknon