Quironsalud Spanish Medical Care
Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Quironsalud is the biggest hospital chain in Spain.
- It is the leading hospital group in Europe, made up of first class state of the art hospitals, and well trained and experienced medical professionals using cutting edge technology.
- Established in 1960, Quironsalud has grown in both size and stature.
- It has received accreditation from ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and The Joint Commission for its high treatment standards.
- The hospital network is made of 125 care centres, including 50 general hospitals and 7 university hospitals.
- The hospital provides medical treatment for all specialties including Gynaecology & Obstetrics, assisted reproduction, locomotor system, urology, genetics, paediatrics, ophthalmology, oncology, thoracic surgery, general or metabolic surgery, neurology surgery, cosmetic surgery, and cardiovascular & cardiac surgery.
- The hospital infrastructure is very advanced and is built specifically to make treatment easier and cater to all the patient’s needs with ease.
- It has an advanced imaging system consisting of 102 MRI scanners, 22 linear accelerators, 13 PET-CR scanners, 7 da Vinci systems, 2 gamma knife systems, 1 cyberknife, and 1 proton therapy to help diagnose and treat patients much more easily.
- The hospital is perfect for medical tourists as it has a special department for managing medical tourists.
- The Hospital provides transport, translators, accommodation and a medical representative to all foreign patients to make their journey easier.
- The patient can avail the multidisciplinary medical team of the hospital at any time.
- The hospital also provides video consultation to patients who want a face to face chat and medical opinion before travelling to the country.
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor
Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Established in 1985, Sagrat Cor University Hospital comes under the umbrella of the Xarxa Hospitalària d'Utilització Pública (XHUP).
- The hospital runs with the aim of developing care, teaching and developing new treatments and is one of the best teaching hospitals under the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Barcelona.
- The hospital has multiple branches located in Eixample Left of Barcelona, ??between Paris, Viladomat, and London streets.
- The staff is full of experienced professionals with extensive training.
- The hospital has received multiple accreditations and awards to commend its excellent track record, including certifications from reputed organisations such as EFQM +400, acute care hospital (level III) by the Department of Health, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and COVID-19 safe hospital.
- The hospital has advanced imaging and treatment technology.
- The hospital is full of amenities for foreign patients such as accommodation, translators, transport, etc.
Hospital Clínic de Barcelona
Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, is a university Hospital in Barcelona. Established in 1906, it has grown from a tiny medical centre to one of the biggest best Rated hospitals in Spain.
- The hospital has been lauded many times for its contributions to the medical world.
- It has been awarded by the IASIST for 10 consecutive years as one of the top hospitals in Spain.
- It was ranked number four in the list of national and regional hospitals in Spain, including all public and private facilities in 2009.
- Not just that, in 2020 it was named “The Best Hospital in Spain” by Newsweek and was among their top 25 selections in the world.
- The hospital is a tertiary care centre, functioning as an emergency centre along with many other facilities.
- It manages many subsidiaries under its umbrella, including a world class maternity centre.
- Its private subsidiary, a facility called Barnaclínic, is a medical centre that is devoted to providing care for private patients.
- Transplant Services Foundation (TSF), another subsidiary of the hospital manages organ transplantation cases, including the extraction and distribution of organs and tissues.
La Paz University Hospital
Location: Madrid, Spain
- La Paz University Hospital, is a public hospital that is supported by the Community of Madrid, situated in the North of Madrid.
- The hospital was inaugurated in July 1964.
- Ever since then, it has grown from a minor healthcare facility to a giant in the field of medicine.
- It has grown into a giant hospital complex, comprising 4 branches, the General Hospital, the Maternal Hospital, the Children's Hospital and the Traumatology and Rehabilitation Hospital, each focusing on a different specialty.
- While the hospital is most popular among the people of Northern Spain, it has specialty centres in Bravo Murillo, Peñagrande, Colmenar Viejo as well as the Cantoblanco Hospital which help spread its influence to the rest of the country.
- It started a tie-up with the Carlos III Hospital in 2013.
- The hospital is a popular choice among foreign patients, especially its traumatology and rehabilitation centre, due to its advanced infrastructure, full of some of the best medical facilities in the world.
Clínica Universidad de Navarra
Location: Pamplona, Spain
- Clínica Universidad de Navarra, is a university hospital under the University of Navarra, established by Saint Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer in 1962.
- The hospital headquarters are in Pamplona and Madrid.
- Due to the hospital and its staff’s dedication towards healthcare, the hospital is considered to be a benchmark of medical treatment all over the world.
- This is proven through the success stories of various patients, complex cases that were treated only due to the quick and accurate imaging technology at the hospital, leading to a quick diagnosis and a great treatment plan.
- According to MRS, the hospital has been regarded as the best hospital in Spain on at least six separate occasions and comes in the list of top 50 best hospitals in the world list from Newsweek Magazine, in fact it was the first ever Spanish hospital to accomplish that.
- In 2020, the hospital was among the best hospitals in Spain.
- The hospital is widely regarded as one of the best centres for treatment for medical travellers from other countries, not just due to its track record, but also due to the various amenities such as translators, accommodation, transport, etc., that it provides to the patient and their relatives.
Submit a Request