- The total number of Hospitals are 71
- The total number of beds in the facility is 12000.
- There are 3,400 pharmacies in the city.
- There are over 90 primary care clinics in the United States.
- The number of diagnostic centers is 150.
- There are more than 110 telemedicine centers in the United States.
- The number of medical education and research institutes: More than 15.
Customer Service Excellence
- At Apollo Hospitals, customer service excellence is a must.
- Apollo Hospitals compares itself to the best in the world to foster a culture of patient engagement and a service vision of "Providing Care Beyond Compare."
- Their most valuable asset is our highly engaged crew, who takes pleasure in their work and ensures that every transaction becomes a memorable experience for their patients.
The Apollo Heart Institutes are a group of hospitals that specialize in cardiovascular
- The Apollo Heart Institutes are recognized as one of India's premier heart hospitals, offering a wide range of cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery treatments and procedures.
- The scorecard reveals a record of approximately 1,52,000 cardiac and cardiothoracic procedures, which is unrivaled.
In India, there are Apollo Institutions for Spine Surgery
- The Apollo Spine Department is one of India's top and best hospitals for spine surgery, with a history of innovation and excellence.
- Spine surgeons perform major and intricate spine surgery.
- Apollo Hospital is a spine surgery pioneer and one of the most prestigious institutions in the world.
- The spine surgery units at Apollo Hospitals' numerous sites are made up of spine specialists who treat spinal illnesses, malignancies, and deformities, as well as pain management and rehabilitation specialists.
Expertise at Apollo Institutes of Orthopedics
- The Institutes are at the forefront of providing the most up-to-date orthopedic treatments and surgical innovations in India, on par with the leading centers across the world.
- With 10 dedicated cancer hospitals across Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Madurai, Kolkata, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, and Bilaspur, Oncology Apollo Hospitals is one of India's leading cancer hospitals.
- For the thousands of cancer patients who go to India for treatment, the Apollo Hospitals Cancer Centre represents hope that cancer can be defeated.
- Over 125 surgical and radiation oncology doctors, as well as diagnostic consultants, work at Apollo Hospitals to provide comprehensive cancer care.
- The goal is to push the battle against cancer to new heights by redefining clinical benchmarks and outcomes.
Gastroenterology at Apollo Hospitals
- The Institutes of Gastrointestinal is recognized as one of India's best and most prestigious gastroenterology hospitals.
- They specialize in the treatment of digestive and hepatobiliary diseases in both children and adults.
- Gastrointestinal surgeons provide both medical and surgical gastroenterology.
- The Institutes are equipped with cutting-edge technology and specialized intensive care units.
- In India, the Apollo Institutes of Transplant is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive solid multi-organ transplantation programs.
- The Institutes are well-known for liver transplants, kidney transplants, corneal transplants, heart transplants, intestinal and GI transplants, pancreas transplants, and pediatric transplants, among other multi-organ transplant procedures.
- Apollo Hospitals is a pioneer in organ transplantation and is regarded as one of India's best organ transplant hospitals.
- In November 1998, Apollo Hospitals performed India's first successful kid and adult liver transplants.
- Their organ transplant hospital in India is a beacon of quality and hope for patients from all over the world, with over 90% success rates for multiple transplants.
Expertise in Critical Care from Apollo
- One of India's most significant critical care hospitals is Apollo Hospital. Acute care, often known as intensive care, is a vital medical specialty dealing with severely ill patients.
- They may need help with hypertension/hypotension, airway or breathing compromise (ventilator support), acute renal failure, cardiac arrhythmias, or the cumulative effects of multiple organ failure, often known as multiple organ dysfunction syndromes.
- Patients who require intensive/invasive monitoring, such as in the critical hours following major surgery or who are deemed too unstable to be transferred to a less intensively monitored ward, may be admitted to intensive care units.
Expertise in Bariatric Surgery from Apollo
- Apollo Centers, India is one of India's finest bariatric surgery hospitals, thanks to their clinical outcomes, cutting-edge technology, medical experience, and high success rates.
- Obesity is defined as having a Body Mass Index (BMI) of higher than 30 (measured by dividing the height by weight).
- It is becoming a global epidemic, affecting both industrialized and developing countries such as India.
- Obesity is also a significant problem in India, affecting 5% of the total Indians.
- India's one of the major weight reduction surgery centers, performing all sorts of weight loss procedures, including revision surgeries, with success rates comparable to international norms.
- With the support of dedicated doctors, allied specialists, and the best dieticians in India, bariatric therapy in India at Apollo Hospitals has improved results and increased the quality of life for hundreds of obese patients.
The Apollo Institute of Neurosciences
- It is a research institute dedicated to the study of the brain.
- The Apollo Institute of Neurosciences is regarded as one of India's premier neurology and neurosurgery hospitals with a history of innovation and excellence.
- Neurologists and Neurosurgeons accomplish achievements in neurological disease and therapies comparable to those of the world's best institutions, thanks to the newest Neuro-Radiology services, Neuro-Intensive Care Facilities, and Medical and Radiation Oncology services.
- The neurosurgery department at Apollo Hospitals in India is well equipped to treat all neurological diseases such as stroke, headache, epilepsy, coma, neuropathies, multiple sclerosis, myopathies, Parkinson's disease, Myasthenia Gravis, and many others, making it one of the best hospitals in India for neurosurgery treatment.
- The Apollo Institute of Robotic Surgery is regarded as India's premier robotic surgery hospital, and it is dedicated to providing patients with excellent clinical outcomes.
- The Da Vinci surgical system, the most modern platform for minimally invasive surgery today, is installed in state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- The four-armed surgical robotic system is a technological breakthrough in urology, gynecology, cardiology, gastroenterology, bariatric surgery, and pediatrics.
- Patients have found robotic surgery to be quite beneficial in treating prostate, kidney, and urinary bladder cancer.
Submit a Request