1. About the hospital
- Dr. Prathap C Reddy, known as India's architect of modern healthcare, founded Apollo Hospital in 1983.
- Apollo Hospital is credited with launching the private healthcare revolution in India as the country's first corporate hospital. It is one of the best hospitals in India.
- Apollo Hospital has established itself as Asia's leading integrated healthcare services provider, with a strong presence in hospitals, pharmacies, primary care, diagnostic clinics, and various retail health models.
- Telemedicine facilities are also available in numerous countries and Health Insurance Services, Global Projects Consultancy, Medical Colleges, Medvarsity for E-Learning, Nursing and Hospital Management Colleges, and a Research Foundation.
- The care continuum is also provided by 'ASK Apollo,' an online consultation platform, and Apollo Home Health.
2. Growth of Apollo Hospitals
- Apollo's heritage is defined by its unwavering commitment to clinical excellence, low costs, cutting-edge technology, and forward-thinking research and academia.
- Apollo Hospital was one of the world's first hospitals to use technology to help with seamless healthcare delivery.
- The business recognized the rapid improvement in medical equipment worldwide and was the first in India to introduce various cutting-edge advancements.
- The Apollo Centre in Chennai has become the first Proton Therapy Centre in Southeast Asia.
- Apollo Hospital has been entrusted with the trust of over 150 million people from 140 nations since its foundation.
- TLC (Tender Loving Care), the magic that inspires hope among Apollo's patients, lies at the heart of the company's patient-centric culture.
- As a responsible corporate citizen, Apollo Hospital extends the spirit of leadership beyond business and has taken on the mission of keeping India well.
- Recognizing that noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) pose the greatest threat to the country, Apollo Hospital is committed to educating the public about the importance of preventive healthcare as the key to overall health.
- Similarly, the “Billion Hearts Beating Foundation,” founded by Dr. Prathap C Reddy, aims to keep Indian’s heart-healthy.
- To name a few that help underprivileged children, Apollo Hospital has supported SACHI (Save a Child's Heart Initiative), which screens and provides pediatric cardiac care for congenital heart diseases, SAHI (Society to Aid the Hearing Impaired), and the CURE Foundation, which focuses on cancer care.
- As envisioned by Dr. Reddy, the Total Health Foundation is piloting a revolutionary type of healthcare in the Thavanampalle Mandal of Andhra Pradesh to bring population health into the Indian narrative.
- Its goal is to provide "holistic healthcare" to the entire community, beginning at birth and continuing through infancy, adolescence, adulthood, and old life.
3. Awards and Recognition
- The Government of India has issued a commemorative stamp, the first for a healthcare institution, appreciating Apollo's broad services.
- A stamp was also issued to commemorate the 15th anniversary of India's first successful liver transplant, which took place at Apollo Hospital.
- Apollo Hospital was recently honored with another postal stamp for completing 20 million health checks and pioneering efforts in supporting preventive healthcare in the country.
- Dr. Prathap C Reddy, the Apollo Hospital Group's Founder Chairman, has been awarded the Padma Vibhushan, India's second-highest civilian honor.
4. Services & facilities offered
- The total number of Hospitals are 71
- The total number of beds in the facility is 12000.
- There are 3,400 pharmacies in the city.
- There are over 90 primary care clinics in the United States.
- The number of diagnostic centers is 150.
- There are more than 110 telemedicine centers in the United States.
- The number of medical education and research institutes: More than 15.
Customer Service Excellence
- At Apollo Hospital, customer service excellence is a must.
- Apollo Hospital compares itself to the best in the world to foster a culture of patient engagement and a service vision of "Providing Care Beyond Compare."
- Their most valuable asset is our highly engaged crew, who takes pleasure in their work and ensures that every transaction becomes a memorable experience for their patients.
The Apollo Heart Institutes are a group of hospitals that specialize in cardiovascular
- The Apollo Heart Institutes are recognized as one of India's premier heart hospitals, offering a wide range of cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery treatments and procedures.
- The scorecard reveals a record of approximately 1,52,000 cardiac and cardiothoracic procedures, which is unrivaled.
In India, there are Apollo Institutions for Spine Surgery
- The Apollo Spine Department is one of India's top and best hospitals for spine surgery, with a history of innovation and excellence.
- Spine surgeons perform major and intricate spine surgery.
- Apollo Hospital is a spine surgery pioneer and one of the most prestigious institutions in the world.
- The spine surgery units at Apollo Hospitals' numerous sites are made up of spine specialists who treat spinal illnesses, malignancies, and deformities, as well as pain management and rehabilitation specialists.
Expertise at Apollo Institutes of Orthopedics
- The Institutes are at the forefront of providing the most up-to-date orthopedic treatments and surgical innovations in India, on par with the leading centers across the world.
- With 10 dedicated cancer hospitals across Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Madurai, Kolkata, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, and Bilaspur, Oncology Apollo Hospital is one of India's leading cancer hospitals.
- For the thousands of cancer patients who go to India for treatment, the Apollo Hospital Cancer Centre represents hope that cancer can be defeated.
- Over 125 surgical and radiation oncology doctors, as well as diagnostic consultants, work at Apollo Hospital to provide comprehensive cancer care.
- The goal is to push the battle against cancer to new heights by redefining clinical benchmarks and outcomes.
Gastroenterology at Apollo Hospital
- The Institutes of Gastrointestinal is recognized as one of India's best and most prestigious gastroenterology hospitals.
- They specialize in the treatment of digestive and hepatobiliary diseases in both children and adults.
- Gastrointestinal surgeons provide both medical and surgical gastroenterology.
- The Institutes are equipped with cutting-edge technology and specialized intensive care units.
- In India, the Apollo Institutes of Transplant is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive solid multi-organ transplantation programs.
- The Institutes are well-known for liver transplants, kidney transplants, corneal transplants, heart transplants, intestinal and GI transplants, pancreas transplants, and pediatric transplants, among other multi-organ transplant procedures.
- Apollo Hospital is a pioneer in organ transplantation and is regarded as one of India's best organ transplant hospitals.
- In November 1998, Apollo Hospital performed India's first successful kid and adult liver transplants.
- Their organ transplant hospital in India is a beacon of quality and hope for patients from all over the world, with over 90% success rates for multiple transplants.
Expertise in Critical Care from Apollo
- One of India's most significant critical care hospitals is Apollo Hospital. Acute care, often known as intensive care, is a vital medical specialty dealing with severely ill patients.
- They may need help with hypertension/hypotension, airway or breathing compromise (ventilator support), acute renal failure, cardiac arrhythmias, or the cumulative effects of multiple organ failure, often known as multiple organ dysfunction syndromes.
- Patients who require intensive/invasive monitoring, such as in the critical hours following major surgery or who are deemed too unstable to be transferred to a less intensively monitored ward, may be admitted to intensive care units.
Expertise in Bariatric Surgery from Apollo
- Apollo Centers, India is one of India's finest bariatric surgery hospitals, thanks to their clinical outcomes, cutting-edge technology, medical experience, and high success rates.
- Obesity is defined as having a Body Mass Index (BMI) of higher than 30 (measured by dividing the height by weight).
- It is becoming a global epidemic, affecting both industrialized and developing countries such as India.
- Obesity is also a significant problem in India, affecting 5% of the total Indians.
- India's one of the major weight reduction surgery centers, performing all sorts of weight loss procedures, including revision surgeries, with success rates comparable to international norms.
- With the support of dedicated doctors, allied specialists, and the best dieticians in India, bariatric therapy in India at Apollo Hospital has improved results and increased the quality of life for hundreds of obese patients.
The Apollo Institute of Neurosciences
- It is a research institute dedicated to the study of the brain.
- The Apollo Institute of Neurosciences is regarded as one of India's premier neurology and neurosurgery hospitals with a history of innovation and excellence.
- Neurologists and Neurosurgeons accomplish achievements in neurological disease and therapies comparable to those of the world's best institutions, thanks to the newest Neuro-Radiology services, Neuro-Intensive Care Facilities, and Medical and Radiation Oncology services.
- The neurosurgery department at Apollo Hospital in India is well equipped to treat all neurological diseases such as stroke, headache, epilepsy, coma, neuropathies, multiple sclerosis, myopathies, Parkinson's disease, Myasthenia Gravis, and many others, making it one of the best hospitals in India for neurosurgery treatment.
- The Apollo Institute of Robotic Surgery is regarded as India's premier robotic surgery hospital, and it is dedicated to providing patients with excellent clinical outcomes.
- The Da Vinci surgical system, the most modern platform for minimally invasive surgery today, is installed in state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- The four-armed surgical robotic system is a technological breakthrough in urology, gynecology, cardiology, gastroenterology, bariatric surgery, and pediatrics.
- Patients have found robotic surgery to be quite beneficial in treating prostate, kidney, and urinary bladder cancer.
5. Services with an Added Value
They work hard to meet all of your healthcare needs regularly. Here is a list of one-of-a-kind value-added services that they provide to you:
- Inquire of Apollo.
- India's Best Rehabilitation Center
- Apollo Sugar Clinic is a clinic that specializes in sugar treatment
- Apollo Telemedicine is a telemedicine service provided by Apollo
- Lifeline of Apollo
- B Positive is a health and wellness publication
- Apollo WHITE Dental Spa is a dental spa that specializes in cosmetic dentistry
- The Healing Card is a thoughtful present that demonstrates your concern
- Apollo Home Care is a company that provides home care services
- To various people, quality might signify different things. However, the quality of clinical care provided to each patient treated by Apollo Hospitals is of paramount importance to them.
- More lives are saved, and less time is spent in the hospital when patients receive high-quality, evidence-based care.
Patients benefit from high-quality care because it is safer. This entails looking at procedures regularly and proactively to improve safety and, as a result, quality.
- Quality can be assessed in a variety of ways:
- Process Indicators (those that consider factors like timeliness and baseline procedures) and Outcome Indicators (those that monitor outcomes) are two types of indicators (such as mortality rates, infection rates, and complication rates).
- A consumer can look at these factors and compare them between hospitals while choosing a hospital.
- They might also look at a hospital's accreditations on a national and international level (seals of approval for quality care).
- Many programs at Apollo Hospitals are aimed at improving clinical quality:
- MEASUREMENT OF RESULTS
- SAFETY OF THE PATIENT
- CONTROL OF INFECTION
- IT Excellence
In case you want to start your healthcare journey at Apollo, connect with us at Mespoir for a seamless and wonderful experience. Contact at: email@example.com or +91 8882202803.
All reviews on Apollo Hospital
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.
Reviews on Apollo Hospital
Doctor - Dental
38 Years of experience
Doctor - General Surgery Gastrointestinal Surgery
26 Years of experience
Doctor - Urology
15 Years of experience
Doctor - Orthopedics
37 Years of experience
Fabhotel jasmine boutique - Delhi
Address:- 50, Pocket-1 Jasola New Delhi, Jasola, 110025 New Delhi, India
Distance From the Hospital :- The hotel is 2.8 km away from Apollo Hospital and 2 km away from Savita Vihar Bus Station. The property is 4.4 km from ISCKON Temple in Delhi.
Price Per night for 2 people :- $37
Hotel OM Plaza - Delhi
Address:- 1152 73, South, behind GD Goenka Public School, Madanpur Khadar Village, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Distance From the Hospital :- The hotel is situated 3.2 km away from Apollo Hospital. It is 6 km away from the Anand Vihar Railway Station and is at a distance of 13 km from Humayun's Tomb.
Price Per night for 2 people :- $16
Kundan Palace - Delhi
Address:- Plot no. 3, Jasola vihar, behind Apollo hospital, Next to Jasola Sports Complex, Near Pocket - 10 B New Delhi-110025, India.
Distance From the Hospital :- This hotel is located just behind Apollo Hospital and close to Jasola Sports complex. It is at a distance of 13.3 km from Safdarjung Airport and is 7.7 km away from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
Price Per night for 2 people :- $14