Best Ivf And Fertility Hospitals in India
Showing 1 - 10 of 76 results
- The Global Hospital Mumbai is a tertiary care hospital that offers comprehensive medical services to patients from all over the world. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced doctors who are able to...
- The Madras Institute of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (MIOT) International Hospital is a world-renowned tertiary care hospital in Chennai, India. It offers comprehensive medical and surgical services in the fields of orthopaedics, traumatology, and sports medicine.
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund stands as a prominent healthcare institution with a capacity of 315 beds, offering an extensive array of specialized medical services for patients in need of advanced care. This tertiary care facility is equipped...
- Fortis is a dynamic, modern, and leading multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore which has been working for the cause of getting people back to their lives faster and stronger for over 30 years now.
- Fortis hospital has...
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals Group.
- In Bangalore, it has 3 locations: Bannerghatta, Jayanagar and Sheshadripuram.
- The Apollo Hospitals at Bannerghatta is a 300 bedded hospital equipped with...
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute is India's newest, most advanced tertiary care facility. It is the flagship social initiative of the Reliance Group.
- The hospital had its first robot a few years ago...
- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital has a total of 350-bed capacity with 75 critical care unit beds, 300+ physicians, 11 operating theaters and a wide employee range of 1500 employees.
- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital provides you 150...
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure in which eggs are fertilized by sperm outside the body, in a laboratory setting. It is a popular option for couples experiencing fertility issues, and there are many hospitals in India that offer IVF treatment.
Here are some of the best IVF and fertility hospitals in India:
Apollo Hospitals: Apollo Hospitals is a chain of hospitals with locations all over India. They have a team of experienced fertility specialists who use advanced techniques to help couples achieve pregnancy. The hospital has state-of-the-art IVF labs and a success rate of over 70%.
Fortis Hospital: Fortis Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in India, with a number of hospitals located across the country. They have a dedicated fertility department that offers a range of treatments, including IVF, IUI, and egg donation. The hospital has a success rate of around 60%.
Manipal Hospitals: Manipal Hospitals is a chain of hospitals with locations in several cities in India. They have a dedicated fertility department that offers IVF, IUI, and other fertility treatments. The hospital has a success rate of around 50%.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital: BLK Super Specialty Hospital is a leading hospital in Delhi that offers a range of fertility treatments, including IVF, IUI, and egg donation. The hospital has a team of experienced fertility specialists and a success rate of around 50%.
Cloudnine Hospital: Cloudnine Hospital is a chain of hospitals with locations in several cities in India. They have a dedicated fertility department that offers IVF, IUI, and other fertility treatments. The hospital has a success rate of around 45%.
Columbia Asia Hospital: Columbia Asia Hospital is a chain of hospitals with locations in several cities in India. They have a dedicated fertility department that offers IVF, IUI, and other fertility treatments. The hospital has a success rate of around 40%.
Max Healthcare: Max Healthcare is a leading hospital chain in India, with locations in several cities. They have a dedicated fertility department that offers IVF, IUI, and other fertility treatments. The hospital has a success rate of around 35%.
Artemis Hospital: Artemis Hospital is a leading hospital in Delhi that offers a range of fertility treatments, including IVF, IUI, and egg donation. The hospital has a team of experienced fertility specialists and a success rate of around 30%.
Overall, these hospitals are among the best in India for IVF and fertility treatment. They all have experienced fertility specialists, advanced IVF labs, and high success rates. It is important to carefully research and compare the different hospitals and their treatment options before making a decision on where to undergo fertility treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many well-established Ivf And Fertility hospitals in India. Following is the list of some of the best Ivf And Fertility Hospitals hospitals in India:
- Jaslok Hospital & Research Center - Jaslok Fertiltree, Mumbai
- Apollo Fertility Centre, Hyderabad
- Cloudnine Hospital, Gurugram
- Max Super Speciality Hospital Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Akanksha Hospital And Research Institute, Gujarat
- Hegde Fertility - A Unit of Hegde Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Apollo Fertility Centre, Chennai
In India, IVF treatment typically costs between Rs 60,000 to Rs 80,000 (800-1000 USD), including medications. The majority of couples, however, really have to spend more than Rs 5 lakh on IVF treatment and practices.
Your hospital charge won't go up or down. Nevertheless, our staff at Mespoir can assist you in finding the most excellent lowest, most reasonable cost and gives you only business that can promise you upto 30–40% savings on medical expenses. Contact us at email@example.com or +91 8882202803 for more information.
India should be at the top of your list if you intend to attempt IVF therapy. The IVF clinics in India offer leading facilities and cutting-edge medical care, such as assisted reproductive technologies, to give their patients the ultimate comfort. Following are some tips that may help you locate the finest IVF facility in India.
- Delve into the Information about IVF Center
- Ensure the hospital/lab has well-established standards
- Research the additional costs not presented on the website/pamphlet
- Make sure the confidentiality of your information is maintained.
- Knowing whether the IVF facilities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and sophisticated reproductive procedures is crucial.
If you connect with Mespoir, we'll undertake the research and attributable verification on your behalf and put you in touch with the finest, most renowned, and recognised hospitals in India. Contact us for further information.
In essence, following insemination or IVF, patients can fly. A healthy embryo must finally locate the ideal location within a healthy uterine lining. There are significantly more important elements that affect the outcome of the second pregnancy than any additional radiation exposure from a flight.
For IVF and fertility treatment, there is no waiting list in India. Patients can receive rapid medical advice if the hospital is alerted in advance of the visit. In India, there is no waiting period for procedures or medical care. Next payment for the therapy, the patient is admitted to the hospital the following day. In reality, some clinics and hospitals have begun developing innovative wait-time reduction techniques.
IVF procedures have varying degrees of success from couple to couple and specialist to expert. Therefore, you must locate the top fertility doctor in India. The success rate of IVF fluctuates between 30 and 35 per cent in India. The average IVF success rate for young women in India is around 40%. Younger women have a better likelihood of succeeding than more experienced ones. According to a recent scientific report from 2018, the success rate of IVF is rising in India, and over 55% of women who were 35 years of age or younger had a child through the technique.
If more than one embryo is implanted into your uterus through IVF, your risk of having multiple children rises. Compared to pregnancies with a single foetus, pregnancies with multiple foetuses have a greater risk of early labour and low birth weight. low birth weight and preterm delivery. Additionally, you have a marginally increased chance of experiencing an ectopic pregnancy, in which the embryo implants in a fallopian tube instead of the womb.
India boasts some of the world's greatest IVF clinics, as well as knowledgeable and experienced infertility doctors. For couples struggling with infertility, India is the ideal location for IVF. India's popularity is a result of all the advantages it provides. a huge selection of top-notch fertility clinics offering cutting-edge methods, skilled professionals, and affordable prices. Additionally, the majority of facilities have high success rates, which makes India the preferred location for couples seeking IVF therapy.
- Your regular daily activities can be resumed after the embryo transfer. Your ovaries might still be swollen, though. Take into account avoiding strenuous activities, which could be uncomfortable.
- Common negative consequences include
- passing a tiny quantity of clear or red fluid soon after the operation due to the cervix being swabbed before the embryo transfer
- Breast sensitivity brought on by excessive oestrogen levels
- slight bloating
- light cramps
After embryo transfer, call your doctor if you experience any moderate to severe pain. The medical professional will assess your risk of problems, including infection, ovarian torsion, and severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
From the embryo transfer until the pregnancy test, travelling is permitted. There is no proof that travelling affects the success rates of IVF. You may often travel back on the same day as an embryo transfer. However, it is always best to consult a doctor/professional before taking any step.