- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, is one of the best super speciality hospitals in Bangalore and one of Karnataka's most renowned multi-organ transplant and tertiary care multi-speciality hospitals.
- The hospital is a part of IHH Healthcare, one of the world’s largest healthcare providers. With its full spectrum of integrated services, dedicated people, reach and scale, and commitment to quality and safety, IHH aspires to be the world’s most trusted healthcare services network, united by a single purpose: to touch lives and transform care.
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital is present in two locations in Bangalore: Kengeri and Richmond Road.
- With over 10 years of clinical excellence by being one of the best multispecialty hospitals in Bangalore, BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital has earned tie-ups with all major cashless health insurance players and is the preferred choice hospital by all major corporates in the neighborhood.
- The hospital has a key focus on Gastroenterology, Cancer Care, Neurosciences, Renal Sciences and Cardiac Sciences.
- The key points of the hospital are: 450 Licensed Beds, 6 Operation Theatres, 3 Tesla MRI Machines, 24/7 Emergency Department, modern CathLab, Spyglass, 128 Slice CT Scan and 24/7 Pharmacy.
- It also offers video consultation services to its patients in India, Africa and SAARC nations.
- The hospital with its high-end technology and facilities like the advanced imaging services (Truebeam STX and Tesla MRI) offer cutting edge emergency and critical care management following internationally approved clinical protocols.
- By attending to 10,000 patients annually, this tertiary care facility delivers the advanced treatments and care for the most challenging cases with top-notch doctors and world class facilities.
Clinics and departments
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital has the following specialty in the following departments:
- Aesthetic & reconstructive surgery
- Arthroscopy & sports medicine
- Bariatric & weight loss surgery
- Bone marrow transplant
- Cancer care / oncology
- Child care
- Department of blood bank and transfusion medicine
- Department of dentistry
- Ear, nose & throat care
- Emergency, acute care medicine & trauma
- Gastric science
- General medicine
- General, minimal access & laparoscopic surgery
- Heart transplant
- Interventional radiology
- Kidney transplant
- Liver transplant
- Lung transplant
- Mental health & psychiatry
- Neuro sciences
- Orthopedics & joint replacements
- Renal sciences
- Spine surgery
- Vascular and endovascular department
- Women care
- Women’s cancer care center
- It is the first hospital to perform dual organ transplantation in Karnataka.
- It is also the first hospital to perform 150 computer assisted knee joint replacement surgeries in Karnataka.
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital is the first to perform 2000 endoscopic ultrasound procedures in Karnataka.
Accreditation and Certification
- It has been accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). It is the Indian Standard for Hospital Accreditation
- The hospital’s laboratory also has accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), which is the Indian Standard for Laboratory Accreditation.
- It has also been accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) for nursing excellence.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on treatment in Centro Médico Teknon