- Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of its 650-bed flagship hospital at Old Airport Road, Bangalore.
- Manipal Hospitals is one of India's foremost multi-speciality healthcare providers catering to both Indian and international patients. They are a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), a leader in the areas of education and healthcare.
- With a group of 27 hospitals spread in 15 cities and over 7600 beds, it is the second largest hospital chain in India.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore is a premier healthcare institution in Karnataka, India. It is one of the largest and most comprehensive hospitals in the region.
- The hospital is devoted to clinical excellence, patient-centricity, and ethical practices. Its commitment to clinical excellence is palpable in the high calibre of its team of medical practitioners.
- The nursing staff and paramedical professionals are highly competent and provide great support to the clinical team.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services, including medical care, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, neonatal care, children's health care, and diabetes care. It is also notable for its extensive research capabilities.
- The hospital’s patient-first approach has earned it the goodwill of patients not just from within India, but also from across the world including the Middle East, Africa, and South-East Asia.
Clinics and departments
The hospital has Centres of Excellence in the following areas:
- Accident and Emergency Care
- Cancer Care/Oncology
- Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Science
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver Transplantation Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Organ Transplant
- Paediatric And Child Care
- Spine Care
Awards and Recognition
- The Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, has been awarded the prestigious “Award of Excellence” by the "British Medical Association (BMA)". The BMA Award of Excellence recognises those hospitals which consistently achieve excellence in patient care.
- The hospital also won the prestigious JCI Asia Pacific Award for excellence in healthcare delivery in 2010.
- The hospital has been awarded the prestigious 'National Award for Excellence in Healthcare' by the Prime Minister's Office. This is the second time the hospital has won this prestigious award. The award was given for the hospital's achievements in areas such as patient safety, quality of care and innovation.
- Bangalore’s Manipal Hospital has been awarded the prestigious ‘Best Hospital in India Award’ by the globally renowned ‘Forbes’ magazine.
- Manipal Hospital has been consistently awarded with the "Best Hospital" and "Best Health Services" awards by various publications.
Accreditation and Certification
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore has been awarded with the prestigious 'A' grade by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This is a major achievement for the hospital and reflects its high standards of care. The A grade means that the hospital meets all the required criteria set by NABH.
- The hospital’s laboratory also has accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- It is also accredited with top-notch international healthcare organizations such as the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.
Reviews on Manipal Hospital Bangalore
Doctor - Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery
20 Years of experience
Doctor - Gastroenterology General Surgery Laparoscopic Surgery
12 Years of experience