- Dr Dixit has been working as a hematologist for the past 15 years. He has helped many patients with blood disorders, cancer, and other diseases. Dr Dixit is a member of the American Society of Hematology and the International Society of Hematology.
- He has also received recognition from the National Cancer Institute and the National Institutes of Health. Dr Ashish Dixit is a hematologist who has been providing his services to the people of Manipal and Bangalore for many years.
- Dr Ashish Dixit his medical degree from Gajra Raja Medical College (GRMC), Gwalior, India and went on to do his postgraduate training in internal medicine and hematology at the Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- He then took his DNB at the National Academy Of Medical Sciences, India and DM (Clinical Hematology) at All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Dr Dixit has several research publications to his credit and has presented papers at various national and international conferences. His areas of interest include thalassemia, hemophilia, bone marrow transplantation and leukemia.
- He is a member of the Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion (ISHBT) and the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
- Dr Ashish Dixit is a Hematologist who has been practicing in Manipal, Bangalore for over 10 years. He has a wealth of experience in treating blood disorders and is highly regarded by his peers. Dr Dixit is passionate about his work and takes a personal interest in each of his patients.
- He believes that every patient deserves the best possible care and treatment, and he works hard to ensure that they receive it. Dr Dixit is an expert in his field and is always up-to-date with the latest research and developments. He is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to his patients and their families.
- Dr Ashish Dixit is a hematologist with expertise in blood disorders and cancers. He has been practicing medicine for over 20 years and has won numerous awards for his work in the field.
- Dr Ashish Dixit has also undergone training in Clinical Hematology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA. He has to his credit many publications in national and international journals.
- He is a member of several professional bodies including the Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, the Indian Academy of Pediatrics and the Indian Medical Association. He is also a Fellow of the National Academy of Medical Sciences. After completing his training, Dr Dixit worked as a staff physician at the Tata Memorial Hospital for several years before moving to the United States.
- Since coming to the US, Dr Dixit has worked at some of the leading cancer centers in the country including the MD Anderson Cancer Center and Duke University Medical Center. He has also held faculty positions at several medical schools including Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
- Dr Ashish Dixit has been recognized by many as one of the best in his field and has received numerous awards and accolades for his work.
- Dr Dixit has a long list of satisfied patients who have benefited from his expertise and knowledge in the field of blood disorders. He has helped many people overcome their illnesses and live healthy, productive lives.
- He is also a member of the Indian Society of Stem Cell Transplant, the Pediatric Hematology Oncology (PHO) chapter of IAP, and the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.