About the Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospital is a large tertiary care hospital in Mumbai, India. The hospital has 1,600 beds and employs more than 3,000 people.
- Wockhardt Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Asia. It has a number of speciality centres, including a cancer centre and a cardiology centre. The hospital also has a well-known children's hospital.
- Wockhardt is India’s 5th largest healthcare community and provides modern-day treatments to patients.
- Wockhardt Hospital is one of the leading healthcare facilities in India. The hospital was established in 1969 and has since grown to be one of the most renowned hospitals in the country.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services, including medical care, surgery, and diagnostic testing. The hospital also has a comprehensive psychiatric ward that provides treatment for patients with mental health issues.
- Wockhardt Hospital has launched a new series of treatments called Regenerative Medicine therapy. This therapy works on processing the cells and tissues of your body to fix their repair rate.
- They offer speciality services in various departments like- oncology, neonatology, haematology, diabetology, nephrology, neurology, cardiology, endocrinology, orthopaedics, and others.
- Wockhardt Hospital has received a number of awards and recognitions in recent years. These include being named one of the top hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report and winning the prestigious British Stem Cell Foundation Award for excellence in regenerative medicine.
- In addition, Wockhardt has been selected as one of India's 100 best workplaces for women by Women's Network India and was also recognized as one of the Best Hospitals in Asia by the Asian Hospital Management Association (AHMA).
- Wockhardt Hospital has been awarded and recognized for its top-notch patient care, progress in medical research, and dedication to the community. Some of the awards and recognitions that Wockhardt Hospital has received are as follows.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has given Wockhardt Hospital a certificate of excellence for its quality of care.
- The hospital was also named one of the best hospitals in India by The Times of India.
- Wockhardt was also ranked ninth among the best hospitals in South Asia by the BBC.
- The hospital was also honoured with the prestigious Ashoka Changemaker Award from the Indian Medical Association.
- Wockhardt Hospital has been receiving awards and recognitions for its outstanding work in the medical field.
- These awards and recognitions show just how great of a hospital Wockhardt is, and they are only the beginning. They continue to be one of the leading healthcare providers in India and across Asia, and they are poised to become even more successful in the years to come.
- Wockhardt Hospital has received several accolades in recent years for its outstanding medical care and facilities.
- The hospital recently received accreditation from the Joint Commission, which is an internationally recognized organization that evaluates hospitals according to strict standards.
- This accolade reaffirms the high-quality care that patients receive at Wockhardt Hospital.
- Wockhardt Hospitals have been accredited by various medical organizations such as the National Accreditation Board for Medical Specialties and the Joint Commission International (JCI). These accreditations have helped Wockhardt Hospitals maintain high standards in patient care.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.