Best Ivf And Fertility Hospitals in Egypt
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 results
As Salam International Hospital Egypt
- As Salam International Hospital is a top-tier medical institution that offers high-quality healthcare services to patients from all around the world.
- The hospital has many specialized departments and highly qualified medical staff, which makes it one...
Dar Al Fouad Hospital
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is a general hospital in Giza, Egypt. It was founded in 1957 by Dr. Mohamed Aboul-Fotouh. The hospital has 350 beds, and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics,...
Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi
- Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi is a top-rated, private hospital located in the heart of Cairo. The hospital offers world-class medical care in a state-of-the-art facility. Services offered at Andalusia Hospital Al Maadi include general surgery, orthopedics,...
Saudi German Hospital
- Saudi German Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in the world. It offers patients the latest treatments and technology in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
- The hospital has a team of highly skilled and...
Elite Hospital Alexandria
- Elite Hospital, Alexandria is known for its excellent quality of care and cutting-edge technology. The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the state of...
Nile Hospital Hurghada
- Nile Hospital is a general hospital in Hurghada, located on the east coast of the Red Sea. It offers a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and maternity services.
- The hospital has a...
- The Cleopatra Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in all of Egypt. It offers some of the best healthcare services in the country and has been a top choice for patients for many years. ...
Arab Contractors Hospital
- Arab Contractors Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the Middle East. It was founded in 2006 by Arab Contractors, a leading construction company in Egypt.
- The hospital has a total area...
Aseel Medical Care Hospital
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is a 25-bed, tertiary care hospital located in Hurghada, Egypt. The hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pediatrics.
- Aseel Medical Care Hospital is...
- Elaraby Hospital, Cairo is a renowned hospital in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the region. The hospital has a rich history and has played a significant role in...
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Fertility and Gynecology Hospital, Cairo
- 2. Ain Shams University Maternity Hospital, Cairo
- 3. European Hospital, Cairo
- 4. Nasser Institute For Research and Treatment of Infertility, Cairo
- 5. International Medical Center (IMC), Giza
- 6. Aswan Women's Hospital, Aswan
- 7. Menoufia University Hospital, Menoufia Governorate
- 8. Assiut University Children's Hospital, Assiut Governorate
- 9. El-Maadi Military Hospital, Cairo
- 10. Beni Suef General University Hospital
IVF is a fertility treatment that uses drugs to stimulate ovaries to produce eggs. Eggs are then collected and fertilised with sperm in a lab. The embryos are then transferred back into the uterus. IVF is used to treat infertility in both men and women.
The cost of IVF treatment in Egypt can vary depending on the hospital and the type of treatment used. The average cost of a single cycle of IVF Treatment in Egypt is around $2,500. However, the cost can vary from $1,500 to $4,000.
There are different types of IVF treatments available, and the cost can vary depending on the type of treatment used. For example, intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is more expensive than standard IVF treatment.
When it comes to choosing a hospital for IVF treatment, there are a few key criteria you should consider. The hospital's location is one factor to take into consideration. You'll want to find a hospital that is close to your home or work in order to make it easy for you to get to appointments. Additionally, you'll want to consider the hospital's reputation. Ask your friends and family if they have any recommendations and do some online research to see what other patients have had to say about their experience at the hospital.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a hospital for IVF treatment is the cost. Each hospital has its own prices for treatments, so be sure to compare rates before making a decision. Additionally, ask the hospital about their financing options so you can find a payment plan that works for you.
There is no definitive answer as to whether or not it is safe to fly after having an IVF treatment in Egypt. However, most hospitals will advise patients against flying for at least a week after surgery. Some hospitals may even recommend avoiding travel for two to four weeks post-treatment. This is because there is a risk of developing blood clots during air travel, which can be dangerous if they dislodge and travel to the lungs or brain.
Patients who have had IVF treatments in Egypt should speak with their doctor about when it is safe to fly. In general, however, it is best to avoid air travel for at least a week after any surgery.
When it comes to fertility treatments, many couples choose to go abroad to countries where the cost of treatment is lower and the quality of care is higher. Egypt is a popular destination for these couples, as the country offers some of the best hospitals in the world for fertility treatments. However, many couples are finding that there is now a long waitlist for IVF treatment in Egypt.
In recent years, the number of people seeking fertility treatments has increased dramatically, and the hospitals are struggling to keep up with demand. As a result, there is now a long waitlist for IVF treatment in Egypt. The wait can be several months or even years, depending on the hospital and on the patient's medical history.
According to a study by the World Health Organisation, the success rate of in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment is about 30 percent. This statistic is based on data from different countries around the world. However, in some countries, such as Egypt, the success rate of IVF treatment is much higher.
There are several hospitals in Egypt that offer IVF treatment. The success rates at these hospitals vary, but most of them have a success rate of 50 percent or more. This means that more than half of the couples who undergo IVF treatment at these hospitals are able to conceive a child.
There are many factors that contribute to the success rate of IVF treatment. One of these factors is the type of clinic where the treatment is performed. Clinics that use newer and more advanced technology tend to have a higher success rate than clinics that use older technology.
IVF treatment is becoming more and more common all over the world, as couples are increasingly choosing to have children later in life. However, before you undergo this process, it’s important to be aware of the risks associated with it. In Egypt, for example, there are various risks that are common to all hospitals, as well as different types of risks that may be specific to a particular clinic or hospital.
The most common risk associated with IVF treatment is infection. This can occur when the equipment used in the procedure is not properly sterilised, or when patients come into contact with bacteria or other contaminants. Other risks include bleeding and damage to organs such as the uterus or ovaries. In some cases, patients may experience allergic reactions to the drugs or anaesthesia used during the procedure.