- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals Group.
- In Bangalore, it has 3 locations: Bannerghatta, Jayanagar and Sheshadripuram.
- The Apollo Hospitals at Bannerghatta is a 300 bedded hospital equipped with the latest technology and equipment like:
- Robotic Assisted Surgeries
- Thallium Laser-First in India
- Holmium Laser-First in South India
- Digital X-Ray-First in Karnataka
- 128 slice CT angiogram
- 3 Tesla MRI
- TrueBeam Machine for Cancer Radiotherapy Low energy & High energy Linear Accelerators
- Navigation System for accuracy in surgical procedures
- 4-D Ultrasound for 4-dimensional sonography
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Gamma Camera
- Stereotactic Robotic Radio- surgery
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore has successfully performed many rare procedures such as autologous chondrocyte implantations, spinal angiolipoma excision and tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction to name a few.
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar is a 150 bedded super speciality center built around the group’s 30 years of experience.
- It is equipped with some of the world’s best diagnostics equipment and facilities like 1.5 Tesla MRI, 128 slice CT, X-ray (DR), ECHO, TMT, Endoscopy, Sleep Lab, etc.
- Jayanagar centre performs Robot Assist Joint Replacement Surgery with latest Navii Robot.
- This facility is also unique with 2 dedicated interventional pulmonology suites, complete with EBUS for bronchoscopy and pleuroscopy.
- Apollo Hospitals, Sheshadripuram is a 200-bedded hospital led by a team of experts with combined experience of over 100 years.
Clinics and departments
The hospital has the following centres of excellence:
- Nephrology & Urology
- Bariatric Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Organ Transplantation
- Robotic Surgery
- Preventive Health Check Up
- Emergency Care
- Ear, Nose And Throat
- Vascular Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
One of the flagship centres of excellence at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is The Minimal Access Surgery Centre (MASC) which is dedicated to practice those surgical techniques that are least invasive for the patient.
The hospital also has expertise in carrying out the following medical procedures:
- Proton Therapy for Cancer Treatment
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Hand Microsurgery
- G Scan – Open Standing MRI Scan
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
Awards and Recognition
- Apollo Hospitals was ranked as the best multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore by THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2020.
- Bannerghatta center in Karnataka to have used 2nd Generation Bioresorbable Scaffolds (BRS) for Cardiac Patients with successful outcomes.
- Bannerghatta hospital has the highest number of Robot Assisted Heart Surgeries and largest series of airway stents done till date in India.
- The first Y shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula was used by Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore in this region.
- The Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Survey 2021 ranked Apollo Hospitals in Bangalore as India’s Most Trusted Hospitals.
- Apollo Hospitals were ranked as the best multispecialty hospitals in the city of Bangalore by Times Health Survey.
- CAHOCON award was conferred to Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore for the categories ‘CSSD Practices’ and ‘Quality’.
Accreditation and Certification
- Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta Road is JCI certified. The Joint Commission is the gold standard accreditation for health care organizations.
- The hospital also has the full accreditation of The Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs.
- Apollo Hospital Bangalore is one of the top healthcare institutions in the country and has been awarded with the prestigious "A" Grade by NAAC.
- Apollo Hospital Bangalore is also accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH).
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on treatment in Centro Médico Teknon