- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large multi-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, India. It was founded by Dr. Naresh Trehan in 2009.
- The hospital has over 1,500 beds and treats over 2 million patients annually. Medanta is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon has become the first hospital in India to be awarded the prestigious Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation. JCI is an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits more than 19,000 healthcare organizations and programs in more than 100 countries. Medanta is the latest addition to an elite group of healthcare organizations around the world that have earned JCI accreditation.
- Medanta, the super specialty hospital in Gurgaon has got the General Accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH).
- Medanta hospital is a multi-specialty hospital in Gurgaon. It offers a wide range of specialties, some of which are unique to the hospital. These include cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, and organ transplantation.
- The hospital also has a large cancer center, which offers comprehensive care for patients with cancer. The hospital is also known for its orthopedic services, and has one of the largest orthopedic departments in India.
- Medanta hospital is located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is a large hospital with over 1000 beds. It is a private hospital and is one of the most expensive hospitals in India.
- The Medanta hospital infrastructure is one of the best in India. It has a total of 1,500 beds and is spread over an area of 60 acres.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest medical technology and has a team of highly skilled doctors and nurses.
- The hospital also has a helipad which can accommodate helicopters carrying up to six passengers.
- Medanta-The Medicity in Gurgaon has emerged as the top hospital in India. The hospital was ranked first in the country in the category of 'specialty hospitals'
- It also bagged the second rank in the overall category.
- The hospital was lauded for its world-class infrastructure, excellent patient care and research facilities.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on Medanta Hospital Delhi