- As a specialty hospital, Apollo Spectra gives its patients the advantage of expert and quality healthcare with all the benefits of a large hospital but in a friendlier, more accessible facility.
- With 17 centers across 12 cities – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Gurugram, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, and Pune, over 2,50,000+ successful surgeries with excellent clinical outcomes, and over 2,300+ leading doctors, Apollo Spectra Hospitals continue to set new standards in healthcare services.
- At Apollo Spectra Hospital, advanced technologies, world-class infrastructure and the best of doctors all come together to deliver personalized care enabling faster recovery with near-zero infection risk.
- The hospital’s key features are its cutting-edge technology, personalized care and being specialists in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- With a history of innovation in medical practice, the hospital has a wide range of specialities and is also well known for its excellence in research and development.
- The experienced and highly skilled team of specialists at the hospital is dedicated to providing quality care for patients.
- The hospital's focus on patient satisfaction results in repeat customers and word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family.
- With its international patient services, Apollo Spectra Hospital has also been delivering world class services to patients all over the world.
Clinics and departments
The following are the specialties of the hospital:
- Breast Health
- General Medicine
- General Surgery and Gastroenterology
- Pain Management
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Urgent Care
- Vascular Surgery
Awards and Recognition
- Apollo Spectra Hospital Bangalore was recently awarded the prestigious ‘Best Hospital in India’ award by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The hospital is lauded for its high quality medical care and exceptional patient outcomes.
- The hospital has also been awarded the prestigious "Best Hospital" award by the Health Care Awards' Committee of India. This award is given to hospitals that have met stringent criteria set by the committee, including excellent patient care, innovative medical practices and cutting-edge technology.
Accreditation and Certification
- Apollo Spectra Hospital Bangalore is one of the leading hospitals in the country with an accreditation from the National Board of Accreditation for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This makes it one of the few hospitals in India to be awarded this prestigious status. The hospital has a good reputation for providing high-quality medical care and has been able to maintain its standing thanks to its adherence to best practices and its focus on patient satisfaction.
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Bangalore is one of the few hospitals in India which has attained the accreditation from Joint Commission International (JCI). JCI is an international commission composed of respected leaders in health care who develop and approve standards for quality care. Apollo Spectra was accredited with four stars by JCI and has been awarded a Gold Seal Status. This prestigious accreditation reflects on its high standards of patient safety and quality care.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on Apollo Spectra Hospital