- Aster Hospitals has 3 branches in Bangalore: Aster CMI, Aster RV and Aster Women & Children.
- Aster Group has over 19,000 dedicated employees across the geographies, delivering a simple yet strong promise to its different stakeholders.
- Aster CMI hospital is one of the best hospitals in Bangalore. It has a serene ambience, spacious interiors, advanced medical facilities, and best doctors who always strive to achieve the best clinical outcomes.
- In its constant endeavor to create a world-class patient-centric hospital, they have been declared as one of the best multispecialty hospitals in Bangalore as per the Times of India (TOI) All India Multispecialty Ranking Survey.
- The hospital is a 500 bedded facility offering comprehensive primary care to quaternary care services.
- As one of the most trusted multi specialty hospitals in Bangalore, the hospital aspires to set up excellent clinical standards and keep on raising the benchmark.
Clinics and departments
The hospital is a multi-speciality including the following departments:
- Bariatric Metabolic Surgery
- ENT and Head & Neck Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology & Diabetology
- IVF & Fertility
- Internal Medicine
- Nutrition & Dietetic
- Pain & Palliative Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Psychiatry & Counseling Services
The hospital has a wide range of facilities that include Emergency Services, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology and Sleep Medicine. It also offers state-of-the-art technologies such as CT Scanning and Ultrasound.
Awards and Recognition
- Aster CMI Hospital Bangalore has been awarded the “Best Hospital in Karnataka” by the Times of India. This prestigious award is given to a hospital based on various parameters such as patient satisfaction, doctor satisfaction, infrastructure and clinical efficiency.
- The hospital has been awarded the prestigious 'Best Hospital Award' by the India Today Group. The hospital was adjudged to be the best in terms of patient satisfaction, efficiency and staff productivity.
- It has been awarded several awards, including the prestigious “Best Hospital Award” from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The hospital offers state-of-the-art medical care and facilities to patients, and has a highly qualified team of doctors and staff.
- It also bagged the prestigious ‘Award for Excellence – Healthcare’ at the recently held ‘Best Awards’ ceremony. The hospital was bestowed with this coveted honor for excellence in healthcare delivery by a jury comprising eminent personalities from the field of health care.
- The Award for Excellence - Healthcare recognises hospitals that deliver exemplary patient care and achieve outstanding results in terms of patient satisfaction, mortality rates and other key performance indicators.
Accreditation and Certification
- As a leader in the healthcare industry, Aster hospitals is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare (NABH).
- Two of the hospitals Aster Medcity, Cochin & Aster Ramesh, Guntur are accredited with the JCI (Joint Commission International) which is considered the gold standard in global health care.
- The hospital’s high tech laboratories are National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) endorsed.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on Aster CMI Hospital