I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital is a private hospital in Turkey that offers a wide range of medical services.
- It has been in operation since 1995 and is currently the largest hospital in Turkey, with a total of 1,600 beds.
- The hospital has an annual patient throughput of 300,000 and sees patients from over 100 countries.
- Some of the services offered at I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital include cardiology, oncology, neurology, orthopedics, and urology.
- The hospital has an excellent reputation and is considered to be one of the best hospitals in Turkey.
- The hospital specializes in cardiology, oncology, neurology, and urology.
- The hospital has an information technology department that provides services such as telemedicine and electronic health records.
- The hospital also has a research department that conducts clinical trials.
I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital in Istanbul, Turkey, is one of the country's most prestigious healthcare facilities, as evidenced by its many awards and rankings.
- Patients consistently praise the hospital's world-class care, state-of-the-art technology, and comfortable environment.
- The hospital has been named one of the "Best Hospitals in Europe" by the independent healthcare research organization, HealthCare Europa.
- The hospital was recently named the best hospital in Turkey by "The Lancet" medical journal.
- I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital was also awarded the "International Patient Safety Award" from the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2017.
- Additionally, the hospital has been ranked as one of the top hospitals in Europe by "The European Union's Euro Health Consumer Index".
- It has been awarded numerous accolades, including the “Best Private Hospital” award from The Turkish Health Ministry and the “Best Cardiac Surgery” award from The European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital, Turkey is a world-class medical center that has recently been accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI).
- This prestigious accreditation is a testament to the hospital's commitment to providing high-quality care to its patients.
- The hospital has undergone a rigorous inspection process and has met all of the criteria set by JCI. Patients can be confident that they are receiving quality care at I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital, Turkey.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on I.A.U VM Medical Park Florya Hospital