- Lilavati Hospital is one of the oldest and most prestigious hospitals in India. The hospital was founded in the year 1997 by, Late Shri Kirtilal Mehta. It is located in Mumbai and has a total bed capacity of 10 beds and 22 doctors.
- Currently, the hospital has a total bed capacity of 323 beds with one of the largest ICUs (Intensive Care Units). The number of consultants in the hospital has increased to 300 and the number of employees working in the hospital is around 1800.
- Lilavati hospital has a daily record of more than 300 in-patients and 1500+ out-patients.
- The hospital offers all the latest facilities backed by extensive quality treatments and excellent physicians.
- Lilavati hospital provides dedicated services in critical care units, dialysis treatments, cardiology departments, trauma centers, blood banks, interventional neuroradiology, physiotherapies, diagnostics, and many more.
- Mespoir can be your ultimate support to know more about the treatments offered by the hospital and guide you in your treatment procedures. We would love to assist you in getting yourselves treated at this world-class hospital.
- Lilavati Hospital, one of the oldest and largest hospitals in Mumbai, has received several awards in recent times.
- The hospital was awarded the Best Hospital Award by the Health Ministry of India in 2016, and it has also been recognised by the Asia Pacific Healthcare Awards in 2017 as well as the National Quality Award from the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Maharashtra.
- Lilavati Hospital is ranked among the best hospitals in India by various international healthcare publications.
- Lilavati Hospital ranked in the top 15 Multispeciality Hospitals of India in the year 2021 and the top 10 in the year 2022.
- Lilavati Hospital was awarded the 2018 Centre of Excellence Award for Endocrinology by CNBC TVs India Healthcare and Wellness Award.
- The hospital ranked as the best maternity care hospital in the year 2012.
- Lilavati Hospital has been recognized as the one-stop multispeciality hospital in Mumbai city in the year 2018 under the category of top 15 hospitals in India by Prime Time officials.
- The hospital is consistently recognized for its timely contribution to organ donations by ZTCC.
- Lilavati hospital received the best hospital award in 2020 as the center of excellence in patient care.
- Lilavati Hospital has an NBE accreditation from ANBAI for the Center of Excellence in the DNB teaching programme.
- Lilavati Hospital holds NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospital and Healthcare Providers). The NABH accreditation is equivalent to other accreditations like JCI and HAS.
- A NABH accreditation certifies the hospital for providing the best care with a top-notch lookout for hygiene and infection control.
- Lilavati hospital has NABH accreditation for its blood bank as well. This accreditation symbolizes that the hospital provides the safest and best quality services in blood transfusion.
- NABH accreditation is the highest accreditation level attainable by a hospital in India. The hospital has also been awarded an “A” grade by the World Health Organization (WHO) for providing world-class healthcare.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Positive reviews on Lilavati Hospital