- Established in 2006, Sparsh Hospitals, Bangalore has a strong reputation for being among the best orthopedic care in India.
- The hospital also has the highest level of specialization as well as dealing with complexity in multi-organ transplants procedures.
- Sparsh Hospital is today a national tertiary referral center for complex trauma services. It is always mentioned among the best hospitals in India.
- Sparsh Hospital in Rajarajeshwari Nagar, is now the hub of the hospital’s integrated transplant program, with a dedicated team and cutting-edge technology.
- The hospital’s transplant team is a multidisciplinary team of 30 specialists with a passion for providing the highest level of care.
- Innovative and cutting edge healthcare services are what sets Sparsh Hospital Bangalore apart from its competitors.
- Sparsh Hospitals are located at Davangere, Hassan and different places in Bangalore: Yeswanthpur, Infantry Road, Hosur Road and Mysore Road.
Clinics and departments
Following are the centers of expertise of the hospital:
- Bariatric Sciences
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cardiac Sciences
- Endocrinology & Diabetology
- ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Family Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Laboratory Medicine
- Liver Transplant & Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgeries
- Nutrition & Diet Science
- Organ Transplant
- Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Renal Sciences
- Tropical Medicine
The core specialties of the hospital include: Orthopedics, Neuroscience, Spine Care, Cardiac Sciences, Medical and Surgical Oncology and Multi Organ Transplant.
Awards and Recognition
- Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore has been awarded the prestigious 'Best Hospital in Asia' award by a leading healthcare magazine. The hospital is rightly credited with being one of the best in the country for providing world-class health care.
- The hospital was conferred the prestigious Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Award for Excellence in Healthcare by the Government of Karnataka in recognition of its outstanding contribution to healthcare in the state.
- It has also been awarded the status of a ‘Center of Excellence’ by the Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- The hospital has won several prestigious awards, including the NASSCOM Excellence Award in Healthcare & Life Sciences, the Dr. B R Ambedkar National Award for Excellence in Healthcare and the Arogya Ratna Award.
Accreditation and Certification
- Sparsh hospital has been recognised by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) as an 'A' Grade Hospital. This excellent status means that the hospital meets all the required standards set by NABH.
- Sparsh Hospital Bangalore has also been accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a Grade A hospital. This makes it one of the few hospitals in India to have received this distinction.
- The hospital also enjoys excellent ratings from various independent assessments and has been recognised as one of the best hospitals in India by National Quality Council (NQC).
- The hospital was also awarded the prestigious JCI International award for excellence in maternal health in 2016.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.