Dr. Bhushan Nariani
Specialization - Orthopedics
23 Years of experience
- Dr. Bhushan Nariani is a well-recognised Joint Replacement specialist with over 16 years of experience in all aspects of Orthopedics, ranging from general trauma surgery to complex revision Arthroplasty.
- Dr. Bhushan Nariani is the Senior Director of Joint Replacement at BLK Max Hospital.
- He has over 20 years of experience in joint replacement surgery and has performed over 5,000 procedures.
- Prior to joining BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, he was associated with Indian Spinal Injuries Hospital where his significant contribution paved way for the hospital being recognised as one of the Centers of Excellence for Joint Replacement in South East Asia.
- Chief of Joint Replacement - Indian Spinal Injuries Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
MBBS and MS (Orthopaedics)
DePuy (Johnson & Johnson) Arthroplasty Fellow with Dr. P.S. Maini at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi
In the Netherlands, He took an advanced course in Total Joint Replacement (Impaction Bone Grafting).
Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy at Flinders University in Adelaide, Liverpool Hospital, and Fairfield Geriatric Hospital in Sydney under Prof. Jagon Krishnan (under Prof Jaikar Dave)
- Dr. Bhushan specializes in pain-less Computer Assisted Navigated Surgeries for Joints.
- Dr. Nariani has received several fellowships in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy from some of the most reputed medical institutes in the country as well as the world. He himself has been conducting 3 fellowships successfully, every year for the past several years.
Doctor is the