- Prof. Dr. Gulsan Sucak is a well-known hematologist in Turkey with an experience of 32 years.
- She is currently practicing as a Senior Consultant at Medical Park Group, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Acute Leukemia Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lymphoma Cancer Treatment
- Chemotherapy of Hematological Malignancies
- Bleeding Disorders
- Other related Hematological Disease Treatments
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Graduation, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, 1981
- Specialization – Internal Medicine, Gazi University, Faculty of Medicine Department of Internal Medicine
- Minor specialization – Hematology, Gazi University, Faculty of Medicine Hematology Department
- Specialization - Bone Marrow Transplantation, Duke University Bone Marrow Transplantation Center
- Training - Stem Cell Transplant, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Seattle
- Prof. Dr. Gulsan Sucak has published several papers in national and international Journals:
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant in patients with lower-risk myelodysplastic syndrome: a retrospective analysis on behalf of the Chronic Malignancy Working Party of the EBMT
- Early Diagnostic Markers for Detection of Acute Kidney Injury in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- She has won many awards for her research work and experience in the field of hematology.
- Member, The Turkish Hematology Association
- Member, Hematology Specialist Association
- Member, Turkish Blood Banks & Transfusion Association
- Professor, Department of Hematology, Gazi University
- Visiting Consultant, Department of Hematology, Duke University
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.