- Dr. Cenap Dener has over 35 years of experience and is a highly skilled General Surgeon in Istanbul, Turkey.
- He is currently working in Medicana International Hospital in Istanbul and is also a professor at the hospital.
- Kidney Transplantation
- Hydrocele Hernia
- Varicose Vein
- Graduation - Medical Doctor Education, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa School of Medicine, 1976
- Post-Graduation - Specialist Training, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa School of Medicine, Department of Anatomy Residency Program, (1976-1979)
- Fellowship - General Surgery, Edirne University School of Medicine, (1979-1984)
- Member, Turkish Surgical Association
- Member, Hepatopancreatic Surgery Association
- Member, Istanbul Chamber of Medicine
- Member, Turkish Association of Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Member, Association of Breast Surgery
- Member, Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Member, Association of Trauma
- Member, Istanbul Surgical Association
- Member, Turkish Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Member, The Transplantation Society
- Physician, Gülhane Military Medical Academy
- Physician, Department of General Surgery, Head of Renal Transplantation and Surgical Sciences, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa School of Medicine
- Medical director and half time Head of Surgical Department, Istanbul Esnaf Hospital
- Physician (part time), Surgery Department, Türkiye Hospital, Istanbul
- Physician, General Surgery Department, Medipol Hospital, Istanbul
- Physician, General Surgery Department, Memorial Hospital, Istanbul
- Military Physician, Ministry of Health of Turkish Republic
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.