- Dr. Rajashekar KT is a Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery Department at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
- He has performed more than 3,700 joint replacement surgeries.
- Dr. Rajashekar K T is one of the most distinguished and recognized surgeons in bone and joint care with over 20 years of experience.
- He has extensive training in joint replacement surgeries both primary and revision surgeries.
- Dr KT’s areas of expertise include hip and knee replacement surgery, complex primary and revision surgery, computer assisted knee replacement surgery and pelvic acetabular fractures fixation.
- MBBS, J.J.M. Medical College Davangere, Karnataka
- MS - Orthopaedics, Bangalore Medical College
- M.Ch - Orthopaedics, University of Seychelles USAIM
- Fellowship and extensive training in Joint Replacement Surgery
- Dr Rajashekhar has done a prestigious fellowship in adult reconstruction and joint replacement under Dr. Ranawat, one of the pioneers and legends of joint replacement surgery at the Ranawat Orthopaedic Center, New York
- He has received the Dholakia Best Paper Award, 2 times for new innovative techniques in Knee replacement surgery at the Ranawat Orthopaedic Conference, New York.
- He has various publications in International and National Journals and written chapters in textbooks pertaining to Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries.
- Member, Bombay Orthopedic society
- Member, Bangalore Orthopedics Society
- Member, Indian society of Hip and Knee surgery
- Member, Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Dr. Rajashekar has 17 year of experience with the renowned hospitals such HOSMAT hospital, Breach Candy, Lilavati, Lakeside Nursing Home, Mumbai, Sion (LTMG) Hospital, Children Orthopedics Hospital & Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Wadala, Mumbai.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.