- Dr. Ramji Mehrotra, one of the leading names in the field of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS) joins BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, further strengthening the BLK-Max Heart Center.
- He has a vast experience of more than 26 years in Beating Heart Surgery, Total Arterial CABG and a legacy of many successful procedures.
- Director, CTVS (March 2016 - March 2021), Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Sr. Consultant, CTVS (Aug. 2004 - Feb. 2016), indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
- Fellow, Cardiac Surgery (Feb. 2001 - June 2002), Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Fellow, Cardiac Surgery (Feb. 2000 - Feb. 2001), Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Cardio-thoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Fellowship (Cardiac Surgery), Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- He has been part of many prestigious Institutions in the USA and India. He has been part of many prestigious Institutions like Brigham & Women's Hospital (Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA), Boston Children's Hospital (Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA) Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (New Delhi) and indraprastha Apollo Hospital (New Delhi) just to name a few.
- Total Arterial CABG
- Beating Heart CABG
- Complex Bypass including Endarterectomies
- Valve Repairs & Replacement, Sutureless Valve
- Surgery for Aortic Aneurysm including Bentall Operations
- Left Ventricular Aneurysm Repair
- Congenital Heart Surgeries
- Minimal Access Cardiac Surgeries
- Surgery for Heart Failure (ECMO, LVAD, Heart Transplantation)
- Endovascular Procedures including TAVI / TTAV
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.