- Dr. Salhadin Mohammed Jemal is an accomplished neurologist in Ethiopia, and is known for his contributions to the field of neurology.
- He currently works as an Assistant Professor of Neurology and medical doctor.
- Dr. Jemal is a dedicated and hardworking doctor who always gives his best in every field and strives to learn in detail about neurology.
- Dr. Salhadin is a personable individual who is popular, amicable, and supportive, displaying an admirable attitude and the ability to navigate bureaucratic systems. He possesses genuine leadership skills and a particular talent and passion for evidence-based medicine and research.
- He is a very intelligent and academically gifted doctor. He scored the highest in his exit write exam and even passed Class of 2017 with Distinction.
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
- Sleep Disorders such as insomnia, sleep apnea, and restless leg syndrome.
- Dr. Salhadin Mohammed Jemal completed his M.D degree from Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in 2017. He received training from Centre for African Leadership Studies (CALS) in collaboration with SPHMMC.
- He did a Specialty Certificate in Neurology from the esteemed Addis Ababa University, Tikur Anbessa Specialized Hospital in Jan, 2023.
- He feels a person should never stop learning and is currently devoting his time in pursuing Master of Public Health (MPH) degree from Wollo University, Dessie, Ethiopia.
Experience and Memberships
- Dr. Salhadin Mohammed Jemal is employed as Medical Doctor and Assistant Professor of Neurology from January 2023.
- He served as a Lecturer, Department of Internal Medicine, Wollo University from November 2017 to October 2019.
- He was appointed as Representative and Resident Coordinator, at Yehulushet Internal Medicine and Neurology Specialty Clinic, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from Dec 2021 to Dec 2022.
- Dr. Salhadin was Delegate Dean of the School of Medicine, Wollo University in September 2019. He worked as Special Assistant to the Dean of the School of Medicine, Wollo University from July to October in 2019.
- He gained valuable experience as Physician Coordinator, Department of Internal Medicine, Wollo University.
- Dr. Salhadin Mohammed Jemal is respectable member of Ethiopian Medical Association (EMA) and Association of Ethiopian Neurologists.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.