- Dr Shibal Bhartiya is a reputed eye surgeon, specializing in glaucoma and diagnosis and treatment of ocular surface diseases.
- She is currently working as a Senior Consultant, Ophthalmology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Having treated several patients of eye disorders in India and abroad, she is well known for her excellent medical care.
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplant
- Laser Eye Surgery (LASIK)
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
- Retinal Detachment treatment
- Astigmatism Correction
- MBBS, Maulana Azad College
- MS – Ophthalmology, Maulana Azad College
- MD and MS, University of Geneva
- Research Fellowship in Glaucoma, University of Geneva
- Clinical Research Associate for Cornea & Glaucoma, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr. Bhartiya was conferred with World Glaucoma Association Young Scientists Travel Grant award, 2009.
- She received Asia ARVO Young Scientists Travel Grant award, 2008.
- She also won CSIR Young Scientists Travel Grant award, 2003 and 2009.
- Dr. Shibal Bhartiya has published various articles in reputed journals like Harry Potter and the Ophthalmologists Nemesis.
- She has authored more than ten textbooks on glaucoma and ophthalmology.
- Member, All India Ophthalmological Society
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, Strabismological Society of India
- Member, International Society of Glaucoma Surgery
- Member, Glaucoma Society of India
- Executive Editor, Journal of Current Glaucoma Practice, the official journal of the International Society of Glaucoma Surgery
- Editor in Chief, Clinical and Experimental Vision and Eye Research
- Co-founder and Director, Ufinity Life
- Founder director, Medequill
- Former Head of Academics and Research, Eye 7 Hospitals, New Delhi
- Former Senior Clinical Research Fellow, Glaucoma services, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Geneva
- Former Senior Research Associate, Cornea and Glaucoma Services, Dr. R P Center for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Former Clinical Director and EMR Expert, Medflow, Eye Care Leaders (Eliglobal), Charlotte, North Carolina
- Former Consultant, Cantahealth, Charlotte, North Carolina
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.