- Dr. Sumit Singh – a topper at All India Institute of Medical sciences and a BL SONI Gold Medal Awardee at AIIMS joined the institute as a Faculty in the year 2000.
- He established the first Headache clinic in India in the government Sector in AIIMS in the year 2002. He is a known expert in headache disorders and has been instrumental in co-authoring the headache management guidelines for the Indian subcontinent.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Writer’s Cramp
- Spasmodic Torticollis
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Botox for Headache
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Movement Disorders and Spasticity
- Plasma Exchange
- Injections for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- MBBS - MLB Medical College, Jhansi
- MD (Medicine) - LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- DM (Neurology) - All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- He started the usage of Botulinum toxin for headache for the first time in India in 2002 and extended its usage in patients in trigeminal neuralgia. He is a known Parkinson’s disease specialist with experience in The DEEP BRAIN
- STIMULATION SURGERY patient planning and programming.
- He has done a fair amount of research in Myasthenia gravis and Multiple sclerosis and has modified the plasma exchange protocols for these patients. Dr Sumit was additional director of Neurology at Medanta the Medicity where he worked from the year 2009 to 2016 and was a leader of the Movement disorders, and the headache program. He has to his credit 104 Publications in Peer reviewed journals and 14 Chapters in Books.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.