- Presently working as a Senior Director & HOD in Surgical Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, India and BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- He has been actively involved in teaching Robotic Surgeries across India. He has done the maximum number of Robotic Head & Neck Surgery in Asia and has numerous National and International publications under his name.
- Dr Dabas is the Vice President of International Guild of Robotic & Endoscopic Head & Neck Surgery.
- A leading pioneer of Robotic Surgical Oncology Programme in India, Dr Surender Kumar Dabs has vast experience in Oncology and is an intentional mentor of Robotic Surgery.
- His focus areas are Robotic Scarless Surgery for Head & Neck Cancer, Robotic Esophageal & Lung Cancer Surgery, Robotic Pancreatic & Colorectal Surgery and Robotic Prostate, Bladder & Kidney Cancer Surgery.
- MBBS, MS & DNB (Surgical Oncology)
- Director Head & Neck and Thoracic Services in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon and Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
- Chief of Head and Neck Oncology and Robotic Surgery in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- Consultant in Head and Neck Oncology in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.