- Dr. Vikram joined R.G. Stone Urological Institute in Mumbai as an Associate Urologist after completing his Urology residency. Endo-urology had always piqued his interest, and after working in the field, he gained a thorough understanding of the sub-specialty.
- Aside from clinical and surgical work, he has participated in a variety of academic activities, presenting and co-authoring numerous publications and international peer-reviewed urologic literature.
- In August 2005, he relocated from Mumbai to Delhi and began working in the department of urology and renal transplantation at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- In April 2006, he began working as a full-time consultant at Fortis Flight Lt. Rajan Dhall Memorial Hospital.
- He became the Chief Urologist at RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital in Gurgaon in August 2008.
- Dr. Vikram has been with Artemis since September 2009 as an Urology consultant, with special interests in Endo-urology, Laproscopic Urology, and Renal Transplant.
- Urinary stone disease, cancers of genitourinary tract, prostatic disease, urinary incontinence, neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
- Stone disease treatment using minimally invasive and laser techniques - URS, PCNL, RIRS.
- Treatment of cancers of the kidney, prostate, urinary bladder, penis, and testis - radical prostatectomy, radical cystectomy, neobladder construction, radical nephrectomy, and so on.
- Treatment of paediatric urological disorders such as PUJ obstruction, VUR, Urethral valves, childhood tumours, and so on, as well as surgeries such as Pyeloplasty and Ureteric reimplantation.
- Lifetime member - Urological society of India
EXPERIENCE and BACKGROUND
- Besides clinical and operative work, he has also been involved in a number of academic activities and presented and co-authored numerous publications and international peer reviewed urologic literature.
- He shifted from Mumbai to Delhi in August 2005 and joined Indraprastha Apollo hospital in the department of urology and renal transplantation.
- He joined Fortis Flight Lt. Rajan Dhall Memorial Hospital as a full time consultant in April 2006. In August 2008, he joined RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy hospital at Gurgaon as the Chief Urologist.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Mespoir.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice.