Best Heart Surgery Hospitals in Germany
Showing 1 - 10 of 22 results
- Helios Berlin- Buch is a top-rated clinic that offers a wide range of treatments to suit all needs.
- Visitors can expect excellent care from a team of specialists who are dedicated to providing the best possible...
- Chartie Hospital is a hospital located in the city of Hamburg, Germany.
- Chartie Hospital offers a wide range of medical services and treatments to its patients.
- The hospital has a staff of highly skilled and experienced doctors...
Helios Klinikum Emil von Behring
- Helios Klinikum Emil von Behring Hospital is a hospital located in Germany that has been accredited by the Joint Commission International. This means that the hospital meets the highest quality and safety standards in the world.
Helios ENDO Klinik Hamburg
- Helios ENDO-Klinik Hamburg is a hospital specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine system diseases.
- The hospital has 50 beds and offers a wide range of services, including outpatient care, surgery, and diagnostic procedures. The...
Artemis Augen und Laserklinik Frankfurt
- Artemis Augen- und Laserklinik is one of the best hospitals in Frankfurt. It offers high-quality medical services, including ophthalmology and laser surgery.
- The hospital has a modern infrastructure and employs highly skilled specialists. Artemis Augen- und...
- The Universit tsklinikum Frankfurt Hospital is a hospital in Frankfurt, Germany. It is affiliated with the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University. The hospital has 860 beds and around 4,000 employees.
- The Universit tsklinikum...
Varisano Klinikum Frankfurt Hochst GmbH
- Varisano Klinikum Frankfurt Hochst GmbH is a large hospital in Frankfurt, Germany. It was founded in 1888 and is now one of the largest hospitals in Europe. The hospital has about 2,500 beds and employs around...
Schon Klinik Hamburg Eilbek
- It is a hospital located in the Eilbek district of Hamburg. It has 350 beds and around 2,000 employees. The hospital offers its services in 14 specialties. It is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University...
Asklepios Cardio Clinic Hamburg
Asklepios Cardio Clinic Hamburg is located in Frankfurt, Germany. Doctors are highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective departments. Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries. It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available. Some...
Vivantes Prostatazentrum Berlin
Vivantes Prostatazentrum Berlin is located in Berlin, Germany. Doctors are highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective departments. Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries. It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available....
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Helios Hospital, Berlin
2. Charite Hospital, Berlin
3. Helios Emil von Behring, Berlin
4. Artemis augen- und Laserklinik Frankfurt, Frankfurt
5. ENDO- Clinic Helios, Hamburg
6. Schön Klinik Hamburg Eilbek, Hamburg
7. Vivantes Prostatazentrum Berlin
8. Universitätsklinikum Frankfurt
9. Klinikum Frankfurt Höchst, Frankfurt
10. Asklepios Cardio Clinic Hamburg
The average cost of a Heart Treatment in Germany is about $170,000. The high cost of the surgery is due to the fact that Germany has one of the most advanced healthcare systems in the world. In addition to the cost of the transplant itself, patients also have to pay for their hospital stay and post-operative care.
The answer is yes. German hospitals are some of the safest in the world for Heart Treatments. Their success rate is high, and they have the necessary infrastructure to support patients before and after their surgery.
Heart Treatment is a common procedure in Germany. There are many clinics that offer the surgery, and it is often done at a relatively low cost. The waiting list for a Heart Treatment is also much shorter in Germany than in other parts of the world. This is because there is a large pool of potential donors, and medical technology is highly advanced.
Heart Treatments are a surgical procedure in which a damaged or diseased heart is replaced with a healthy heart from another person. The success rate for Heart Treatments varies depending on the country, but Germany has one of the highest success rates in the world. In Germany, the five-year survival rate for Heart Treatment patients is about 85%. This means that 85% of patients who have a Heart Treatment in Germany are still alive five years after the surgery.
The recovery time for a Heart Treatment in Germany can vary depending on the individual's health condition and other factors. In general, the average hospital stay after a Heart Treatment is about two weeks. Most people are able to return to their normal activities within four to six weeks after the surgery.
The process of getting a Heart Treatment in Germany is not as straightforward for foreign nationals as it is for Germans. In order to be considered for a Heart Treatment, foreigners must go through an extensive evaluation process. This includes meeting with a social worker and a doctor to discuss the patient’s medical history, as well as undergoing tests to determine if they are eligible for the surgery.
One of the main factors that is considered when selecting patients for a Heart Treatment is how long they are likely to survive without a new organ. Foreigners who do not have strong ties to Germany are often less likely to be selected for a transplant, since the hospital wants to ensure that the patient has the best possible chance of surviving after surgery.
There are cases, however, where foreigners have been able to receive a Heart Treatment in Germany.
Mespoir can help you with the necessary paperwork and documentation needed to apply for a Heart Treatment in Germany, as well as any travel or living accommodation needed.
There is a long waitlist for a Heart Treatment in Germany. Many people are waiting for a new heart, and the wait can be several months or even years. The demand for Heart Treatments is high in Germany, and there are not enough organs to go around. This has led to a situation where some people are forced to wait for a transplant, even though their life may be in danger.
Though Mespoir can help make the process easier for you by helping you connect with the relevant doctors and hospitals to further the p process and help you get on the waitlist.