Best Gastric Band Surgery Bariatric Surgery Hospitals in India
Showing 71 - 80 of 80 results
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata, was founded in 2003 and is the ideal blend of technical brilliance, infrastructure, competent care, and genuine hospitality.
- It is a collaboration between the Apollo Group of Hospitals in India and Parkway...
- Care Institute of Medical Sciences or CIMS Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- It has a title of ‘green hospital’. The hospital has a motto of 4Cs – Care, Courtesy, Compassion, and...
AMRI Hospital Mukundapur
- AMRI Hospital in Kolkata (Mukundapur) is a multi-specialty tertiary care center which was established in 1962.
- AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur is also known as Vision Care Hospital. It provides comprehensive medical services to patients from all over...
Ruby General Hospital
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata is Eastern India’s first ever NRI hospital. It was established in 1995. The cardiac unit of the hospital was inaugurated by legendary Mother Teresa herself.
- The hospital runs on the motto ‘’give...
Fortis Medical Centre
- Fortis Healthcare is another name of excellence. Since 1996, it has done wonders in the world of medicine and treatments.
- Fortis Medical Centre (Sarat Bose Road), Kolkata is a part of Fortis group. It is a...
AMRI Hospitals Saltlake
- AMRI Hospital in Salt Lake is a multi-specialty hospital located in the heart of Kolkata.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, from primary care to specialized treatment.
- The experienced and qualified team of...
Fortis Hospital Anandapur
- Fortis Hospital Anandpur, Kolkata is a part of Fortis Healthcare Limited, a leading group of hospitals.
- Fortis Hospital Anandpur is a super-speciality tertiary care hospital spread over 3 lakh square feet located in Kolkata, India.
Max Multi Speciality Centre Noida
About the Hospital
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida is a premier healthcare facility that offers comprehensive healthcare services in one location.
- The hospital has been providing quality care to patients from all over the country since its establishment. ...
1. About the hospital
- Dr. Prathap C Reddy, known as India's architect of modern healthcare, founded Apollo Hospitals in 1983.
- Apollo Hospitals is credited with launching the private healthcare revolution in India as the country's first corporate hospital. ...
- Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of its 650-bed flagship hospital at Old Airport Road, Bangalore.
- Manipal Hospitals is one of India's foremost multi-speciality healthcare providers catering to both Indian...