Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals in Delhi
Showing 1 - 10 of 20 results
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant. It always tops the list of best hospitals in India.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for...
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation. Today it lies in list of best hospitals in India.
- FMRI offers comprehensive...
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Delhi, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over...
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced...
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large...
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private...
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and...
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of...
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital is a renowned hospital in the vicinity of Vasant Kunj.
- It was founded by Lieutenant Rajan Dhall and has been providing top-notch medical services to patients from all over the...
- Fortis Hospital, Noida is the largest hospital in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the oldest & most trusted hospitals in Noida.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services including general hospitals, specialty hospitals,...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
2. Apollo Hospital
3. Max Super Speciality Hospital
4. BLK Super Speciality Hospital
5. Batra Hospital & Medical Research Center
6. Fortis La Femme
7. Primus Super Speciality Hospital
9. Max Super Speciality Saket Hospital
There are many hospitals and clinics in Delhi that offer bariatric surgery. However, not all of them are equally good. Some hospitals are better equipped and have more experienced surgeons than others. So, which is the best hospital for bariatric surgery in Delhi?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Different people may have different opinions depending on their individual needs and preferences. Some people may prefer a large, well-known hospital while others may prefer a smaller clinic with more personal attention.
However, some hospitals stand out as being particularly good for bariatric surgery. Apollo Hospitals Delhi is one of the best hospitals for bariatric surgery in India. It has an excellent reputation and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
There are many reasons why someone might choose to travel to Delhi for bariatric surgery. India is a popular destination for medical tourism, and Delhi offers some of the best facilities and doctors in the country. The cost of surgery in Delhi is also much lower than in other countries. Additionally, the climate in Delhi is warm and hospitable, making it a comfortable place to recover after surgery.
Bariatric surgery is a type of surgery that helps people who are obese or overweight lose weight. The surgery can be expensive, but the cost may vary depending on where you live. In Delhi, bariatric surgery can cost anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000. However, there are many factors that can affect the final cost of the surgery, such as the type of surgery performed and the hospital where it is done.
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery that helps people lose weight. There are many different types of bariatric surgery, but they all have the same goal: to help people lose weight and keep it off. Bariatric surgery is not for everyone, but it can be very successful for the right person.
There is no one answer to the question of how successful bariatric surgery is. It depends on the individual and on the type of surgery that is performed. However, most studies show that bariatric surgery is successful in helping people lose weight and keep it off.
The Delhi Bariatric Surgery Success Rate Study looked at data from 1,023 patients who had bariatric surgery between January 2009 and December 2013. The study found that 78% of patients lost more than 50% of their excess body weight after surgery.
Delhi is home to some of the best hospitals in the country, offering world-class medical treatment at affordable prices. These hospitals are reliable and safe for bariatric surgery, and offer a range of services including pre- and post-operative care. The surgeons at these hospitals are highly skilled and experienced, and patients can be confident of achieving good results from their surgery.
If you are a bariatric surgery patient who is traveling to Delhi for your procedure, you will likely want to know how long you will need to stay afterward. The answer to that question depends on the individual and the specific surgery that is performed. However, most patients will need to stay in Delhi for at least two weeks after their surgery. This gives your body enough time to heal properly and allows you enough time to complete any necessary follow-up appointments with your surgeon.
If you are a medical tourist traveling from abroad for bariatric surgery in Delhi, it is important to plan accordingly and allow yourself enough time to recover. Depending on your travel arrangements, you may need to stay in India for up to four weeks after your surgery. This will give you plenty of time to rest and recuperate before returning home.
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery that helps obese people lose weight. The surgery is performed by making changes in the stomach and intestines. This surgery is not for everyone. You should talk to your doctor if you are considering bariatric surgery.
The hospital in Delhi provides different types of services as aftercare after bariatric surgery. These services include diet counseling, nutritional counseling, physical therapy, and psychological counseling.
Diet counseling is important to help you with your new diet after the surgery. Nutritional counseling will help you make sure you are getting the right nutrients in your food. Physical therapy can help with the healing process and getting back to your normal activities. Psychological counseling can help you deal with any emotions you are feeling after the surgery.
Around the world, bariatric surgery is becoming an increasingly common treatment for obesity. However, there is a lack of reliable data on the prevalence of bariatric surgery across different countries. In India, the only published study on bariatric surgery was conducted in Delhi in 2008. This study found that the prevalence of bariatric surgery in Delhi was 1.8%. While this figure may seem low, it is likely that the number of procedures performed in Delhi has increased significantly in recent years. Bariatric surgery is a safe and effective way to lose weight, and it can provide significant health benefits for obese patients.