Best Heart Surgery Hospitals in Delhi
Showing 1 - 10 of 18 results
BLK MAX Super Specialty Hospital
- It has multiple intensive care units specialising for departments like Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- The hospital maintains electronic records for all patients.
- Its medical department is backed up by equipment and...
Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a tertiary care hospital in Gurgaon, India. It was established in 2006 as a not-for-profit organisation.
- FMRI offers comprehensive medical care across all specialties with a focus on cardiology, cardiac...
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Apollo Hospital is a general hospital situated in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C Reddy. The hospital offers both primary and secondary health care services, and has a staff of over...
MAX Super Speciality Hospital Shalimar Bagh
- Max Super Specialty Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It offers services in various medical specialties such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and renal transplant.
- The hospital has a team of experienced...
Medanta Hospital Delhi
- Medanta Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialities and treatment procedures available, including bariatric surgery, cancer, dental, heptology, IVF and fertility.
- Medanta is a large...
Manipal Hospital Delhi
- Manipal Hospital Delhi is located in Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital is internationally known and admitting patients from over 167 countries.
- It has a wide variety of specialties and treatment procedures available.
- Medanta hospital is a large, private...
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The hospital has been operational since 2009 and offers services in over 25 specialties.
Artemis Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital and...
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the best hospitals in Delhi. It is a multispecialty hospital that provides world-class healthcare services to patients from all over the world.
- The hospital offers a wide range of...
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital Vasant Kunj
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital is a renowned hospital in the vicinity of Vasant Kunj.
- It was founded by Lieutenant Rajan Dhall and has been providing top-notch medical services to patients from all over the...
Fortis Hospital Noida
- Fortis Hospital, Noida is the largest hospital in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the oldest & most trusted hospitals in Noida.
- The hospital offers a wide range of medical services including general hospitals, specialty hospitals,...
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are in need of a Heart Treatment and are not sure where to turn, Mespoir can help. We are a trusted medical tourism provider that can connect you with top hospitals in Delhi, India for your procedure. Our team of experts will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you have everything you need to make your trip as smooth as possible. We understand that this is a difficult time, and we want to do everything we can to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
How much would you expect to pay for a Heart Treatment? In the United States, the average cost is about $1.3 million. In India, the cost can be much lower. For example, at Delhi's Fortis Hospital, the cost of a Heart Treatment is only Rs. 9.5 lakhs, which is about $13,000 U.S. dollars.
There are many reasons for the lower cost in India. First, there is less regulation and bureaucracy than in other countries. Second, there is a large pool of doctors and nurses who have been trained in cardiac surgery. And third, the cost of medical equipment and supplies is much lower in India than in other countries.
Despite the lower cost, Heart Treatments are still quite expensive in India. However, they are much more affordable than they are in other countries.
When considering a Heart Treatment, safety is always a top priority. So, are hospitals in Delhi safe for Heart Treatments?
The answer is yes - Delhi's hospitals are very safe for Heart Treatments. There are several world-class hospitals in Delhi that have been performing Heart Treatments for many years. These hospitals have a very experienced team of surgeons and support staff who are dedicated to providing the best possible care to their patients.
In addition, Delhi's hospitals are equipped with the latest technology and facilities, which ensures that all procedures are performed safely and accurately. Patients can be confident that they will receive the highest level of care at any hospital in Delhi.
Is Heart Treatment a common procedure in Delhi? The answer to this question is both yes and no. On the one hand, due to the high incidence of cardiovascular disease in India, Heart Treatment is becoming increasingly common as a treatment option. On the other hand, the availability of donor hearts is still quite limited, which means that not everyone who needs a Heart Treatment can receive one. In Delhi specifically, there are a number of hospitals that offer Heart Treatments, making it relatively easy for patients to find a facility that is close to them.
There is no one definitive answer to this question as the success rate for Heart Treatments depends on a number of factors, including the health of the recipient and the availability of donor hearts. However, according to figures from the National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO), the success rate for Heart Treatment procedures in Delhi was 82% in 2016-17. This is higher than the national average of 78%.
One reason for this high success rate may be that there is a good pool of potential donors in Delhi. In India, there is a large population of people who practice open-heart surgery, which means that there are many potential donors who can be approached when a donor heart becomes available.
Another factor that may contribute to the high success rate for Heart Treatments in Delhi is the quality of medical care available.
There is no definite answer for the question of how long it takes for a Heart Treatment recipient to recover and be able to resume their normal activities. The time required for recovery may vary from individual to individual, and also depends on the extent of the surgery and on the health condition of the recipient before the surgery. Generally, it may take anywhere from weeks to months for a person to fully recover after a Heart Treatment surgery.
In India, the average recovery time for a Heart Treatment is about three months. However, this may vary depending on the health condition of the patient before surgery. Those with pre-existing health conditions may require more time for recovery than those who are relatively healthy prior to surgery.
The post-operative care is also very important in aiding in a quick and successful recovery.
In India, the availability of Heart Treatments is limited. There are only a few hospitals in Delhi that offer this procedure. The waiting time for a Heart Treatment can be up to two years. In order to be eligible for a Heart Treatment in Delhi, you must meet the following criteria:
1) You must be at least 18 years old.
2) You must have a serious heart condition that cannot be treated with medication or surgery. 3) You must be in good health overall and have no other major health conditions.
4) You must have a compatible donor match.
The process of eligibility and selection for a Heart Treatment is stringent and only the most qualified patients are considered for the surgery.
There are a few basic requirements that must be met in order to be eligible for a Heart Treatment in Delhi. The patient must be registered with the hospitals in India, and they must have a medical visa. The patient's medical condition must also meet the criteria for transplantation. In addition to meeting the basic requirements, patients are also typically evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Factors such as age, health history, and current health status are all taken into consideration when determining if someone is a good candidate for a Heart Treatment.
The selection process for foreign nationals is no different than it is for Indian citizens.
There may be a short waitlist for a Heart Treatment in Delhi, but patients won't have to wait long for care. The city's hospitals are some of the best in the country, and can provide life-saving treatments for those who need them. Patients who are in need of a Heart Treatment should consult with their doctor to see if they are eligible for care in Delhi.